For Sale / Trade Sell or Trade your stuff for free! Private and commercial posts are also welcome!

1996 Mitsubishi GST Spyder Convertible turbo 3500.00 needs to go

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2007, 11:17 PM
Default 1996 Mitsubishi GST Spyder Convertible turbo 3500.00 needs to go

[align=center]

vin #
4A3AX55F8TE341032

You are looking at a 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse Spyder Convertible w/ auto trans. The car is Red with Grey leather interior . Has Brand new Black carpet installed. The car sits on a set of 18" rims wrapped w/ 225/40/18's complemented by Tockico Bluse's and Tanabe Springs (2.2"drop). New rotors installed front and back along with pads. The top is new within the past 1-2 years installed by at the dealership by the previous owner. a new front arm kit set has been istalled to prevent any binding of the tops operation. The motor has Greddy hard pipping installed with a blowoff valve. The car also has a polished intake with a turbo filter. New Motor Mounts installed along with a new valve cover gasket. The car is interior is in good overall condition all power windows/locks/mirrors work with no problems. The car has not really been driven that much since i purchased it about 1 year ago. it sat at my shop insideand just recently my dad has been using it to go to and from work about 3/4 of a mile a day i have take it on 3 trips one to albany, ny - seaside, nj and and wildwood, nj.

Complete sound System
Logic 5ch amp to run the whole car. All new logic interior speakers and rockford tweeters in the dash
5ch used for subs ready to go just hook your sub/s up (have some for sale if interested)

-The exterior is in good condition the Drivers side has some dents in it as you can see in the pics. a small chip in the wing as well i bought the car that way

-The car has NO engine lights!! passed emisions with flying colors!!! new O2's installed front and back.

-A/C works car has no e-brake and needs a new valve cover Cap gasket and culd use new rubber on the pass.side window (very minor)

-Extra parts can be purchased seperatly. (TEIN Springs NIB) (2.0 Turbo Head Complete Slightly ported) (Full upper Head Gasket kit for Mitsubishi)

Any Question please ask contact me at topsecretracing@yahoo.com or you can call 845-656-8564 (Jerry)

car is sold as is
$3500.00
im moving first 3500 takes it
[/align]