2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

5 speed conversion

Search this Thread

Old 03-05-2007, 05:54 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: 5 speed conversion

ORIGINAL: brknhrtdpimp1489

i dont know this site well b/c i dont really go to anything other than the eclipse forum when i have a question...
are you actually on the eclipseforum.com cuz i am on there too. And mostly that place is full of people that dont know what they are talking about. I usually go there and have to correct alot of answers. My name over their is the same as here

Old 03-05-2007, 07:16 PM

ORIGINAL: RCJr9186

buy a gsx, throw a 16g on there, new injectors, fuel pump, safcII, fmic. all of this is about 1k after buying a gs-t for about 1-2k above the price of a GS or RS.
You dont mean hes going to get a 16g with injectors and fuel pump, and a safc2, and a front mount for 1k do you? That is very unreasonable..

Old 03-05-2007, 08:20 PM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

ORIGINAL: brknhrtdpimp1489

i dont know this site well b/c i dont really go to anything other than the eclipse forum when i have a question...
are you actually on the eclipseforum.com cuz i am on there too. And mostly that place is full of people that dont know what they are talking about. I usually go there and have to correct alot of answers. My name over their is the same as here
no i go to mitsu forum.com and then go to where the eclipse threads are...if that answers your q...lol sorry if im being vague...

Old 03-05-2007, 08:26 PM
Banned

i dont have a problem with you... i would have said the same thing to anyone

Old 03-05-2007, 08:32 PM

well im kool if you're kool man...but just tone it down a bit man im just trying to learn some **** even though some stupid questions from time to time ya know its just cuz i get too deep into thought on things ya know...but yeah man if you just wanna act like nothing ever happened then its kool w/ me...

Old 03-05-2007, 08:35 PM
Banned

I hear you. lol i just get sick of hearing the same ole **** every week.

Old 03-05-2007, 08:43 PM

well you know i kinda thought about that after i said what i said but i mean i was still kinda pissed off b/c im trying to learn this stuff and i got people like talking **** to me and what not ya know...just gets frustrating to be a new guy and then get ragged on...i do have a little experience under my belt i mean back when i had my gs-t which i finally got a pic up here...but the first time i ever worked on a car like seriously did any work was when i put a new clutch in the eclipse and i mean dad said he would help but was alwayz too busy so i ended up putting a clutch in a car by myself which was a first on me not to mention a pain in the *** to pull that tranny out and put it back in alone...lol im sure you can imagine what kinda b/s i had to go through to do that...

Old 03-05-2007, 09:14 PM

It wouldnt be the first time someone called sebba an *******

Prolly not the last either.. hah

Old 03-05-2007, 09:23 PM

haha well hopefully everything is kool now and it wont happen again...i def dont want enemies in the dsm world or i def wouldnt be up here...man i miss my eclipse though...i was out in town the other night and two ricers pulled up beside me and my g/f in our pos little corsica and they took off...civic si and an integra ls lol what a couple of jokes i could only sit there and think to myself how ****in embarrassed they would be if i had the gs-t lined up here haha

Old 03-05-2007, 11:23 PM

ORIGINAL: TheAdvocate

It wouldnt be the first time someone called sebba an *******

Prolly not the last either.. hah
x2 lol. i know for a fact that this will happen again

Quick Reply: 5 speed conversion