2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Aite

Search this Thread

Old 12-14-2006, 11:37 PM
Default Aite

1.Horn
2.Halo's

1.Horn-Could someone pic or tell me where the exact location of the ACTUALL horn because i think the *** who had it befor me sold it. And i did clean the connecters behind the airbag after i sweet 4 gallons taking off the ait bag because i did not want to die

2. also the idiot bout halos but the ring can not be turned on. Is there a trick im missing and is there SUPPOSED to be a switch to turn it on

Head ach a day is about my ratio now

Old 12-15-2006, 12:39 AM
Default RE: Aite

haha, my halo is coming on and off right now.. There should be some wiring in the headlight. You can check to see if its intact still. I know when I wigle mine, it comes and goes...

Old 12-15-2006, 08:40 AM

ORIGINAL: BlackMurcielago

1.Horn-Could someone pic or tell me where the exact location of the ACTUALL horn because i think the *** who had it befor me sold it. And i did clean the connecters behind the airbag after i sweet 4 gallons taking off the ait bag because i did not want to die

Head ach a day is about my ratio now
The horn should be behind the fascia (that's an obvious, lol). Mine is below my headlight in MY foglight area (remember I have an Avenger), but your's should be the same. Just look under the car on the driver's side and by the headlight area, it's black and if you have one, you'll see it. It looks like a snails shell, but flatter, lol.

Old 12-15-2006, 07:39 PM

yeah your correct silver about the horn location.