2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Another Guage Question...

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2006, 11:38 PM
Default RE: Another Guage Question...

ORIGINAL: PooT_Nation

sweet i'll look into those.

oh, and here's my tail lights. I couldn't find my old post to post it on.

[IMG]local://upfiles/6580/864319065E8E4A1F91147BF4F361B0FF.jpg[/IMG]
YESS that is 8798434649865132x better. Thank the Good lord lol

Old 03-16-2006, 11:39 PM

you need to photoshop the center of your rims black ...I swear your car will look like a entirely new car.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:25 AM
Super Moderator

I think I liked it with the white center and clear ends better. And yes the SAFCII will be required to tune but why waste the $ on the AFR when you're going to end up getting a wide band later anyways? Save the extra now get tthe wideband and don't have to worry about it later. Also having the wideband now will prep you for getting the SAFCII later. YOu don't NEED the SAFCII to have the WB they operate independantly of each other BUT you'll NEED the WB to properly utilize the SAFCII.

Old 03-17-2006, 12:30 AM

I miss my clears, but i have to sadly agree with Emonz the whole back end didn't look good with solid clear. I'm going to revinal the center piece and put that back on so i'll have my center white piece again. i miss it, but don't like the mitsu symbol that was sun baked into it.

hmmm, i see what you mean on the wideband. wish i had 250 bucks...[]
Oh well. I may just say f it and get the dual pod and only one guage for right now. I'm not sure i have the funds for that either lol

Old 03-17-2006, 12:44 AM
Super Moderator

LOL get 'em one piece at a time and put them away till you get them all. Then put it all in the car at once. I'm tellin you the clears with the white center... that shyt was HOT yo! lol

Old 03-17-2006, 02:22 AM

Ya, the red's gonna have to be there for a while. but after i revinal the center piece, the clear will go back on. But not until i have red bulbs as well. I was getting looks from cops, thank god they didn't feel like pulling me over. lol. gotta love yellow/orange brake lights.

I couldn't buy it piece at a time and wait lol When i get a piece i want to put it on then and there. it took me 2 days to install the intake and i was going crazy wanting to install it.

Old 03-17-2006, 04:31 AM

boost and egt. dont waste you time with an air/fuel gage like i did. especially dont waste time with oil pressure, voltage, all that crap. its ricer useless stuff

Old 03-17-2006, 09:37 AM

ORIGINAL: DSMTalonAWD51

boost and egt. dont waste you time with an air/fuel gage like i did. especially dont waste time with oil pressure, voltage, all that crap. its ricer useless stuff
I would like to get an EGT in my EVO as well. A\F guege is only good if it is a wideband otherwise your waisting your money. you can Tune an SAFC off of a EGT as well it is not anywhere as easy. I personally rather look at my exact AFRs but temp is important non the less

Old 03-17-2006, 11:19 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Sanguinius

LOL get 'em one piece at a time and put them away till you get them all. Then put it all in the car at once. I'm tellin you the clears with the white center... that shyt was HOT yo! lol
WHY!!!!!!!! no the red is WAY better. I will agree that the center white wasnt' too bad, but definetly the red tails are much better.

I would say don't waste the money on a a/f guage for sure. Just save up for the wideband.

Old 03-17-2006, 03:21 PM
Super Moderator

I dunno I kinda like the clear look (Then again look at my Sentra). But like I said in his taillight thread I also like the textured type different look. The white center is definately a must though...

Quick Reply: Another Guage Question...