2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 03:29 AM
Default RE: The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse

I guess it is only fair I share mine and consider yourself lucky guys because I have keeped this on the DL until I was done. My Galant buddies don't even know I own a 1G yet and those that do don't know what I have done to it so far....

1990 Mitsubishi Eclipse GST (not dyno'ed yet)
Current:
HKS Exhaust
HKS SSQV
HKS Super Mega Flow Intake
HKS Intercooler Piping
HKS Turbo Timer Type-1 (Black)
Autometer Cobalt Series:
Boost
Oil
Water

On Order:
HKS Cam Gears
HKS Cams (Street Application)
Holley Fuel Pump
ACT Clutch
Extreme Dimension Vader kit
Extreme Dimension CF Hood

Future:
To many to list and don't really matter because I don't have it now anyway.

Plans:
300 to 400 hp to the wheel for starters and work my way up from there.

Not bad for only owning the car for about two months and I have more but don't really need to post that. Need to keep some stuff secret.

Old 07-21-2004, 03:59 AM

here's the pic of the engine

[IMG]local://upfiles/1652/A14644A1A7CF46A5920CB5F008928ED2.jpg[/IMG]

Old 07-21-2004, 04:32 AM

ORIGINAL: runforcover

here's the pic of the engine

[IMG]local://upfiles/1652/A14644A1A7CF46A5920CB5F008928ED2.jpg[/IMG]
lol stop stealing other people's pictures. I don't see a turbo but I will give you the benifit of the doubt again because that picture is to small for me to tell either way. But I do see a CAI which should not be run with any turbo set up and I don't see a turbo in the normal place one should be but I don't know much about Celica's other than BLITZ does not make a turbo kit at all for you car and you still have not answered any of my questions. So answer my questions and we can talk. Until then you are still wasting my time and this is still getting pointless. I proved my point and you still have yet to prove your's. And if this is a picture of your car then you should have no problem taking a picture of your engine bay again with a copy of this thread on top of your valve cover clearly showing it and your supposed turbo like I asked earlier.

So I am done with this post until you answer my questions. Until then don't even bother post how Celica's Rule because I for one could care less. Don't bother posting how you can smoke my "little eclipse" because you can't run me and even if you where local to me I would still run you with my Galant because I ain't wasting gas on my 1G for you. Don't bother posting any more of your mod list because I will just find holes on that one too.

So again if I even answer this thread again I will need answer to my questions...

So what is your compresion?
Stand Alone or not?
Injector Size?
Turbo Type?
Why are you running Nitrous and Turbo for such little hp?
What shot Nitrous?
Where did you tap into for the nitrous?
What kind of pistons are you running?
Valve springs?
Cams?
Cam Gears?
What is it set too and why?
Do you have any dyno sheets?
What kind of exhaust manifold are you using and why?
Are you using a SAFC?
What is it set too?
What kind of gauges are you running and where did you tap into for them?
Internal or External Wastgate?
What PSI are you running?
SMIC or FMIC?
Where did you tap for your oxygen sensor?
Which BOV are you running?
Vented or recirulated and why?
Ok how are you running a CAI if you have turbo?
Explain to me what would happen if you car where to lean?
How do you prevent your car from doing this?
What PSI do you run?
What bar and how do you calculate bar?
How did you mount the turbo?
Where did you mount the trubo?
What exhaust manifold did you use?
Tubular or Cast?
What kind of trubo was used?
Sleeved or not?
What kind of Fuel Pump?

Answer them and attain the next level of schooling I can offer to you. Find the answers to these simple questions and the next time you lie to someone about your boosted Celica you won't seem like a dumb *** but actually might seem like you know what your talking about. To come to this board and just say your boosted with no knowledge of boost is just plain stupid and asking for it. If you had done this on DSM Talk, DSM Tuners, DSM Revolution, The Galant Forums, The Galant Center, Evolution, and other DSM Boards they would have eaten you alive instead of lonely old me handing it to you.

Answer these questions or don't even bother posting. You will not get a reply until I see those answers and stop making other Celica owners look stupid with a owner such as you trying to start **** on this board by claiming your boosted and you "might" have smoked one Eclipse. You didn't smoke this DSM and still have yet to prove yourself even to be a true FI Tuner.

LOL I bet you don't even know what FI stands for.....

Thank you and have a Nice day!!!!

Next please.........

Old 07-21-2004, 02:37 PM
mb7

That doesent really look like a celica engine, but Im not sure. I havent seen his car, all I know is that its white.

Old 07-21-2004, 02:41 PM

give it up man... unless he can answer the questions at hand... I have a very lightly modified 2g clipse and im not far from 275... So his idea that celicas are big and bad... um no... good looking... sure...

Old 07-21-2004, 04:52 PM

prohphet i see you post here alot
o yea AND that is tha celica engine
i am cuz to my ****a runfocova
and i will take more pics wen i go down there
o ya
galants suck ***

Old 07-21-2004, 06:15 PM

Celicas aren't even that fast, every once in awhile I'll see one with a can and a body kit and then it gets beat by some civic or something, and thats it and there very slow. Even if you have it at 275 hp, a 4g63 can get up to that easy with a boost controller, and a complete exhaust system.

Old 07-21-2004, 06:42 PM

OH-KAYY! I said I was gonna stop talking trash, but that is put on hold until AFTER this post.....Icedoutballa, what the hell is that? Are you stupid? Have you even opened an english book. I may not be the smartest man in the world but COME ON! I know how to atleast half *** spell. As far Galants sucking ***, what are you driving? A Pea green Ford Pinto stationwagon? Wait let me guess...with boost right? Let me guess your answer..." Fo shizzle my nizzel, and it's off the hizzle fo rizzle!"

Git at me!

P.S.
Someone get this boy a sign!

Old 07-21-2004, 07:03 PM

okay, there are like 20 eclipses where i live, and i live in a small *** town, they range from year 1998 to 2004, one of my freakin old *** teachers drives a eclipse spyder. Eclipse are okay, but there just to common and to easy to get, i look in an autotrader book and see like hundereds of eclipses, but harldy any celicas. and celicas definetly turn more heads that a damn eclipse. and about the who beats who in a race, anybody can beat anybody, as longs as they have the damn money, cuz all the modification **** dont come free. and all u guys keep talking bout if u had this mod, and if the eclipse had this mod, but the point is u dont, and if u do, maybe ill have some competition, but if u dont, ull get smoked. ive raced like 5 eclipses, and have beaten all of them wether u like it or not. i have even driven an eclipse. i have a gts, and with a little more mods and upgrades, ill be pushin well over 300 to. the only damn thing eclipse owners have over celica owners is v6 to a v4, but remeber anybody can beat anybody with the right mods, i also own a lexus rx 300, and ill smoke u with that to!

Old 07-21-2004, 07:08 PM

for your information darkaman283974892346 i have better cars than you!
i have a slk230 lx470 hummerh2 accord type R
can u touch that? didn't think so

Quick Reply: The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse