2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 07-21-2004, 07:21 PM
Default RE: The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse

Yea, sure, uh huh, ok..WHATEVER! Put up a pic and I will belive it.

Old 07-21-2004, 07:40 PM

okay, there are like 20 eclipses where i live, and i live in a small *** town, they range from year 1998 to 2004, one of my freakin old *** teachers drives a eclipse spyder. Eclipse are okay, but there just to common and to easy to get, i look in an autotrader book and see like hundereds of eclipses, but harldy any celicas. and celicas definetly turn more heads that a damn eclipse. and about the who beats who in a race, anybody can beat anybody, as longs as they have the damn money, cuz all the modification **** dont come free. and all u guys keep talking bout if u had this mod, and if the eclipse had this mod, but the point is u dont, and if u do, maybe ill have some competition, but if u dont, ull get smoked. ive raced like 5 eclipses, and have beaten all of them wether u like it or not. i have even driven an eclipse. i have a gts, and with a little more mods and upgrades, ill be pushin well over 300 to. the only damn thing eclipse owners have over celica owners is v6 to a v4, but remeber anybody can beat anybody with the right mods, i also own a lexus rx 300, and ill smoke u with that to!

Old 07-21-2004, 09:11 PM

You know I wasn't going to touch this thread again but I call it like I see it and stupid idiots need to be shown how stupid they really are....

runforcover....
eclipse owners have over celica owners is v6 to a v4
For one a 1G GSX and GST is a turbo charged engine from the factory. Mitsubishi only started to make the Eclipse in a V6 trim when they came out with the 3rd generation Eclipse. You say your boosted but you call a four banger a V4. Dumbass there is no such thing as a V4. The correct term is a I4 (inline 4). That right there shows me you know nothing about cars.

Now Mr. E-thug...

Learn to speak English "playa"...
i am cuz to my ****a runfocova
Now I guess I have to switch it up and speak to you in ghetto slang for you to understand me....

Look playa let me spit some game to you son.
you need to check game and recongize that a galant is the shiznit and will smoke your ****a's celica and leave him like a bitch with no fade.
So game regonize game and don't step cause you ain't got nothin on this.....

runforcover...
i live in a small *** town
Where do you live in some backass hick town. I reside in Northern Cali and here Celica's come a dime a dozen and here on the streets 1G's get the respect they deserve. I do have the money to back my 1G and my Galant when I need to and if you where local I would put up my pink slip that my DSM will smoke your ***.

icedoutballa....

For one a young kid like you don't own nothing. You don't make enough at Mc Donalds to make enough for a mothly payment on a H2. Unless your some kind of big time dealer which wouldn't waste his time on the internet acting all big and bad but actually runnin the streets getting some money. MOB playa MOB. A true playa will know that. Do I have to school you too in that...

So bring it and I will keep taking apart you both now.

Old 07-21-2004, 09:52 PM
mb7

Actually I know for a fact that iced out balla's family has all of those cars that he listed.

Old 07-21-2004, 09:53 PM

bid deal, v4, inline 4, u get the picture. plain and simple, ill smoke u and thats it. bye

Old 07-21-2004, 10:40 PM

ORIGINAL: mb7

Actually I know for a fact that iced out balla's family has all of those cars that he listed.
lol so his mommy and daddy drive some good looking cars. He said he did and just because they let him drive it doesn't mean he owns the car. Big difference....

bid deal, v4, inline 4, u get the picture. plain and simple, ill smoke u and thats it. bye
You came steppin here with the attitude. We didn't go looking for you. So you want to go then go. We didn't ask you to come here. If you are man enough to admit that we don't matter to you and this is no big deal then don't post here again. Just go....

You want to run your ride against mine then step to the plate and head out to Cali. and we can run. I ain't got nothing to prove to you so don't bother telling me to head out to where you live. Your the one running your mouth and now you got you big bad e-thug "cuz" all in the mix. I will put up my pink slip or we can run it like real riders do here. I will put up $2,000.00. Until you answer any of my questions I call it like I see and you are no real tuner. Your a liar and a fake. It is to bad that other kid is to afraid to run you because I would step right now and prove my point. My Galant shares the same motor as the 3G Eclipse and I have the I4 and would run you in that and not be scared to lose. You will never smoke me in either of my DSM's and never will....

Now go back to the safe little world you live in with all the lies you have told all your friends....

Bye don't let that big DSM door hit you on the way out....

Old 07-21-2004, 10:50 PM

ok you know wat? i drive them all the time and wen i happen to turn 16 i will get ALL Of those cars it's not my fault you got a ghetoo galant and a 1900 YES an old eclipse thats probaby gonna get to 60 slower than my hummer does
you r u talkin smack
and if uwant to race my cuz
you WILL lose your car then we'll sell it for a good $200 and get a good car wash
u wanna race? give us place where n wen and u better not say you live in like CALI or new york
or sumthin ghey and far away for oklahoma like that
peace

Old 07-21-2004, 11:08 PM

lol Great don't I feel stupid I am arguing with some kid from Oklahoma who hasn't even turned 16 yet and doesn't drive and "one day" may own his parents cars..... LMAO.....

You know you really need to quit cutting class and ****ing the sheep out there because your english is really bad even for someone trying to speak ebonics. Let me translate so I can understand this better. lol...

ok you know wat? i drive them all the time and wen i happen to turn 16 i will get ALL Of those cars it's not my fault you got a ghetoo galant and a 1900 YES an old eclipse thats probaby gonna get to 60 slower than my hummer does
you r u talkin smack
and if uwant to race my cuz
you WILL lose your car then we'll sell it for a good $200 and get a good car wash
u wanna race? give us place where n wen and u better not say you live in like CALI or new york
or sumthin ghey and far away for oklahoma like that
peace
Ok, you know what. I drive all the time and when I happen to turn sixteen I will get all of those cars. It's not my fault you drive a ghetto Galant and a 1900, yes a old Eclipse that probably going to get to 60 MPH slower then my Hummer will. Why are you talking all that smack. IF you want to race my cousin you will lose your car then we will sell it for a good $200.00 and get a good car wash. You want to race? Give us a place. Where and when and you had better not say you live in Cali. or New York or something gay and far away from Oklahoma.

Peace.

There that is better too understand....

First I do live in California and in no way am I driving all the way the hell out to Oklahoma to prove to some 15 year old that a Eclipse will smoke him.

Second I drive a 1990 Eclipse not some 1900 Eclipse. In 1900 they never made a Eclipse but you would never had known that since you are to busy cutting class and smoking that tweed in corn fields thinking of better things.

Third... I don't want to go there this is really a waste of time arguing with some little kid who has everything to prove to us adults. Get some knowledge kid then come back and see me with your arguments....

Mods please lock this topic so we can all rest from this nonsence this 'kids" have caused. If these where adults then I would take the time but these are just kids. Little kids who are probably still virgins and have nothing better to do then start ****.

Old 07-21-2004, 11:29 PM

ayte i gotta start with a person that has no life again
i have aLL A's above 95 first of all
and ONE DAY which happens to be a couple of months i will get any car i choose under 75K
thats about 75 of your cars
and u are prbably no more than a good yr old than me
adn also im not a virgin unlike you who cannot find a girl to hook up with
if u had enuff of a brain you can tell i said 1900 then YES an old eclipse
its exaggeration man learn about it in high school
and i do not 'SMOKe the tweed' however you would like to use your 'slang' as
and man i bet my sister could OWN you with her girly slk
once you take pics of UR cars that are somewat FAST and have 300-400 hp like you put it
i willl believe you have a faster car than my SISTER
ok then

Old 07-21-2004, 11:52 PM

okay "mr. hollywood" "sure u can beat me". i have driven my fair share of cars from a slk, to an eclipse, so i know my cars and what they can do. and y do u keep on talking bout different kinds of eclipses, im talking bout ur eclipse, not anybody elses. Plain and simple i can beat ur eclipse with my celica, and maybe u can beat me. but dont underestimate the celica or any other car, cuz u dont know what i have under my hood, and i dont know what u have. so dont assume u can beat me, cuz u might just be suprized. ur eclipse and galant arent the best cars in the world, as a matter of fact my parents used to own a galant, so i know what they can do.

Quick Reply: The answer to Mb7 question bout celica and eclipse