2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

BRAKE UPGRADE

Search this Thread

Old 04-08-2007, 07:08 PM
Default BRAKE UPGRADE

what is the best brake upgrade for my 97 spyder eclipse. i've done the disc conversion already just need help deciding if i should do the brembo's, the baer brakes, the power slots, or k-sport i need something nasty to put on the car all around not just the front. some advice would be great thanks. need to be able to stop 600 hp thanks.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:27 PM
Default RE: BRAKE UPGRADE

well, since you have eclipse, i would say this would go in the ECLIPSE!!!!! forum location.

Old 04-08-2007, 09:54 PM

ok thanks for the smart *** comments as usual and no help go blow me.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:04 PM

Anthony_PIAA
You have got to be one of the worst members of a forum in a long time.
You ask questions, and expect an answer. But yet you're being a constant dick to people telling you things.
Pay attention on the forum, theres a board for every car.
Post your questions in the right board, be courteous, and maybe, just maybe you'll get an answer.

In short, stop being a dick.

Old 04-08-2007, 10:12 PM

Cmon man....therz simple rules here and sometimes we all make mistakes and forget...but you on the other hand just seem 2 do things 2 **** the mods off....

Old 04-08-2007, 11:37 PM

this entire forum can go choke on some dick jlh and your b/f josh dumbass said it yourself people make mistakes and it looks like i made one. you guys act like i kicked your dog or someting its a ****ing mistake realize that. i really don't give a **** if someone give me advice great but if not it's not the end of the world i'm sure i'll buy the right stuff at the end of the day just thought i would get peoples advice or suggestions. but **** it this forum is to **** anyway

Old 04-08-2007, 11:49 PM

ORIGINAL: anthony_piaa

this entire forum can go choke on some dick jlh and your b/f josh dumbass said it yourself people make mistakes and it looks like i made one. you guys act like i kicked your dog or someting its a ****ing mistake realize that. i really don't give a **** if someone give me advice great but if not it's not the end of the world i'm sure i'll buy the right stuff at the end of the day just thought i would get peoples advice or suggestions. but **** it this forum is to **** anyway

[sm=icon_blah.gif] [sm=shutup.gif] [sm=violin.gif]

Old 04-08-2007, 11:56 PM

Somebody kick this lil' bitch boi off the fu ck*n forums.......He's gettin on my D@mn nerves....All he does is get on 2 bash on the site and its members.....I havent said anything till now, cause he hasn't crossed me. But this is absolutly unnecessary. Dude I had nothing against you, and you had 2 take 2 this!....Who's with me on this?

Old 04-09-2007, 12:05 AM

please oh please kick me off this forum so i can come back with another name. excuse me i didn't know you were one not to cross lol your a f.ucking clown shoe. do what you will hell do me a favor please ban my name that would be sweet i'll return..... undercover lol.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:09 AM

No you incest little Bit ch.......its like any website...all itll take is blocking any I.P. Address you've logged in under......SmartAss!...Just go tha piS$ away!....Do you not have anything else 2 do?...It's Easter...go be with your damn family....Shove eggs in your *******...something besides bash this site.!

Quick Reply: BRAKE UPGRADE