2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

BRAKE UPGRADE

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2007, 12:14 AM
Default RE: BRAKE UPGRADE

LOL you don't even know how many time i have been banned from here and have come back. to me its easy i have fun laugh at kids like you blow up cause the mods don't rule my life like they rule yours. grow some f.uckin ***** and don't always follow the leader thats why you'll always be 2nd or 3rd best not enough sack to make it without the mods and being told what to do you damn fool. lol i love this site. so easy to get under people skin....

Old 04-09-2007, 12:26 AM

This is a website!...how do mods "rule" anyones lives...Your really reaching out here arent you?...Just quit wasting peoples time here....Your being a *****....Are you even old enough 2 drive?....do you even own a car?

Old 04-09-2007, 12:32 AM

the old classic line... are you old enough to drive do i havea car lol trust me bro i have more in my show car than you make in a year. lol yes i am old enough to drive i have a 97 spyder, a 2000 wrangler, a 93 MR2 and a few bikes trust me you don't want to test me on if i am old enough and if i even own a car.lol but please try again i encourage it i know you have better material than what you are giving out now. come on......think... you can do it i have faith in you....

Old 04-09-2007, 12:37 AM

Shove eggs in your *******...something besides bash this site.!
hahahahahahaha

i have more in my show car than you make in a year.
But not more than I make.

Dude, you're a complete waste.
Its funny, but more sad, that you're wasting your life being a dick on a legitimatey good mitsubishi forum.
But I must admit, I find entertainment in your ignorance.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:38 AM
Banned

Jesus everyone just shut the fvck up, PLEASE!

Anthony if you dont like how things are done here then leave. Simple as that

Old 04-09-2007, 12:38 AM

Thinking......thinking.....Oh okay here goes......1st which is your show car?...pic maybe?....something 2 pleez the audience?cause we see thats why your a member here....id like 2 see what you have that much money in.....it wud be great!....NC is where your from right?....I might have 2 hit a show there and see this?...Maybe a MF road trip....

Old 04-09-2007, 12:45 AM

oh by all means please come hit one of the shows. i'll make sure to let you know when you up coming one is. and i'll give you my cell number so you can come hang with us at our booth. HIN would be a good one for you to make that trip, hell i'll even pay for your gas just so you can see what all i got lol.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:47 AM

i like sebba he seems like he is pretty laid back.

Old 04-09-2007, 12:56 AM

Im out.....good luck here Anthony....Sebba had the right advice for this one...One last ?....what did you do 2 get kicked off here before?

Old 04-09-2007, 01:00 AM

i voiced my opinion and some mods didn't like someone having there own opinion about things oh well. well take care let me know when you anna hit one of the shows here and we'll meet up.... later.

Quick Reply: BRAKE UPGRADE