2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Chrome door handle Search =OOO

Search this Thread

Old 01-25-2007, 12:44 AM
Default RE: Chrome door handle Search =OOO

If your car is for show. I don't see a problem with the door handles that are chrome. It's just one more aftermarket touch but if thats what your goin for"a show car", then you should just shave them. Some guys on here take RICE to a whole new level., so dont get discouraged to a point of name calling. I have mad respect for all these guys on here from the admins to RCJR9186, because they know a lot. If they saw my car they would scream rice!...even tho its not rice 2 me.

Old 01-25-2007, 01:41 AM

god you guys are so harsh.. its his car, if he wants to know where to get something, for show or go, dont give the nubie hell, just help him. keep your insults to yourself.
o and you think thats rice, i saw this car at school today.. its a gs, not gst or x
Name:  RICE.jpg
Views: 19
Size:  37.1 KB
if you think thats bad, the fenders have been primered since the summer at least.. idk if you can see it or not but the fenders also have air slits on them. o and the door handles used to be 2g red, but the red paint completely peeled off the driver side one and is about halfway peeled off the passanger side. o and its got a civic mufflerwith 100x the annoyingnesson it

*** note the wing

Old 01-25-2007, 02:03 AM

hey, if you are gonna get mad at someone you should be mad at me. but fer real man... just go to a customizing shop. for real. not ricemeal.com... mr jerry-o! lol.. here is a serious link... to a chinese food place lmao!!!

Old 01-25-2007, 02:23 AM

if i saw an eclipse at a show that was all spotted with chrome... i'd keep walking. show is one thing... rice is a complete other thing.

Old 01-25-2007, 03:28 AM

Thoufellows are most harsh.

Old 01-25-2007, 09:57 AM

you are prolly right Jeff but just one question. . . you see an eclipse comin opposite way of you on the road, its body kitt'd, huge wing on the back, chrome wheels, chrome door handles, chrome graphics on the side of the car, nothing but bean can on it w/ chrome tinted windows. . . (not saying the dude that started the post has this done, lets not go there lol i'm apparently already in trouble with that guy ha ha) what's the FIRST thing that pops into your mind??? . . . . . uh huh point proven lol i know i give the ricers a hard time a lot of the time but it's all in fun........but i get ragged on EEVVEERRYY day for having theslowest car in the carclub, granted mine looks the best. different strokes for different folks i guess

Old 01-26-2007, 02:29 AM

the way i see it isssssssss...its not my problem. i used to bash on people with stupid cars all the time, til i thought of a funny way to put it, so looking at stupid cars didnt bother me.

"If i want to punch myself in the nuts, dont stop me, just laugh"

Old 01-26-2007, 03:26 AM

hey jeff. in your sig you put. The eclipse is holding down a powerful 2.0 L DOCH (Dual Overhead Cham) Engine." actually i think when he wrote DOCH i think he meant dual overcam head. lol...

Old 01-26-2007, 03:37 AM

Here's a link for aluminum door handles that you can shine to your liking or paint to color match.
Redefined Rides door handles.
BTW, I have a set as my standby (until my stock ones break) and they are STURDY. The only way that you can break these are if you break them before you put them on the car. Normal wear and tear won't break those aluminum handles (they will probably outlast the door handle assembly).

Old 01-26-2007, 10:11 AM

i have an aftermaket set on mine also, (the alluminum ones) but they are black.

Quick Reply: Chrome door handle Search =OOO