2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

DVD/cd/am/fm wiring help?

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Default DVD/cd/am/fm wiring help?

I have a 2003 Eclipse and am about to install and dvd/cd/am/fm player and a 7" monitor both in dash. I was wondering if anyone has a wiring diagram because the problem i am going to have is that my radio/cd buttons on the steering wheel will not work once this is installed. I called a technician at the dealer and he said to look for a wiring diagram but so far i have had no luck finding one.
Any help would be appreciated.
Thanks,
Stephen

Old 06-07-2004, 10:47 PM
Default RE: DVD/cd/am/fm wiring help?

Well what you need to do is look on this companys web site PAC. They make audio interfaces for sterring wheel controls. There priced ok and they work just as well. You have to check under their application chart to see if your car is on it. I can check for you later if I have time. They should have a wire diagram of sort, and you might need some resistors as well. I will see if I can find their site quick. The web site is http://www.pac-audio.com and your looking for the SWI-X. I looked at the chart and it says it works for all mits. So check out the site for a pdf file and some instructions and if you need on I have some at my shop. Any questions give me a call and I will see if I can help you. Good luck. Oh sorry my number is 860-982-5436 my name is Joe and I own a car audio shop in CT.