2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Fully Built

Search this Thread

Old 06-22-2007, 09:20 PM
Default Fully Built

Okay read this through befor you say gay and look away.

The other day i bought a seabring ( i know ) and under the hood is a fully built 420A running well over 40Psi.
I am womdering how much you think i could get for the motor it self and the tranny.

Off the top of my head i know it has had all major head work with valve job.
Pistons
Rods
Crank
Fuel Mods
Bored over
sleaved
t3-t4 56mm
open down pipe
Tranny is built to be dropped in a semi

Iv seen the dyno sheet and being not tuned it has 618.8 to the ground and it recently ran 11.2
I know it is the gayest thing ever to do to a seabring but i know i will rape every other one i will ever see.
What do you think i could get ofr this car price wise.

I had no idea where to put this topic but since i spend most of my time here i just came here.

Anyone want to but it? Its in MD
But really i just want to know how much oyu think the engine and tranny are worth

Old 06-22-2007, 10:00 PM
Default RE: Fully Built

please.... please, tell me this isnt for real...

Old 06-23-2007, 01:28 AM

That's actually pretty sweet. Let's see some pics. That's the right way to get power out of the 420a, or any motor for that matter.
That's a sleeper right there, unless it's kitted.
How much did you buy the Sebring for?
Don't expect to get a lot, even for having a built motor. It's the same situation with built 4g63 motors where it's better to part it out then sell the car stock.
Why did you buy it just to turn around and sell a perfectly running car?

This forum is fine too. You're not actually selling the car in here, you're just looking for pricing estimates. It fits fine in here.

Old 06-23-2007, 06:31 AM

That sounds like a REALLY bad *** thing to drive, specially to us the 420's if you have any clue about the setup or procedure lets us know, specially if its cheap, haha

Old 06-23-2007, 09:39 AM

ORIGINAL: Kaede.Noir

..specially if its cheap, haha
your kidding right?? 620 hp to a 420a is by no means gonna be a cheap build

Old 06-23-2007, 04:00 PM

I bought this car for mass cheap because the kid needed money for his laywer or whatver.
As of right now the FMIC and Turbo are sitting in my room next to me right now becuase i bought them off the car a while ago and now i bought the whole car.

The story beind the car is that this kid just had tons and tons of money and ran across this seabring that had a 420a dropped into it and bought it then turded around and just modded the living **** out of ****. Then all hell broke loss with his parents and cops and whatever and the car sat at the car shop for some months and the shop got tired of it and let another shop tow it out and take possesion of it ( the shop that did my motor swap). At that shop they took the charge pipe with the BOV, clutch and axels. Out side of that everything else is left and it will run when i put it back together. The engine is not fully broken in yet, the adhesive/seal on the exhaust manifold is still setting and not even turned colors and the coolant is still green from the last time it was running. I really want to hold on to it but i dont have the moeny and space to do it lol. I am not lying about the HP or the 1/4 time at all, i have seen the slips and charts. It is badass but it would cost to much ( to me) to get it back and running. And getting it titled letalone inspected is a joke in it self. ill get some pics and a full mod list as soon as i can so i can help the 420a's out some.

I will sell it to anyone who is really interested and will offer over 550 and will pay for the tow

Old 06-24-2007, 11:19 PM

I'm really interested in seeing the pictures of this thing