2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Granny shifting

Search this Thread

Old 10-30-2005, 11:56 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Granny shifting

Oh and I'm NOT trying to get stars. Why bother with that. I'm here to HELP people with legitimate questions and problems and to have fun on here at the same time. If you can't deal with someone helping others and actually KNOWING something then I won't even BOTHER reading the posts you make anymore it simply won't be woth my time.

Old 10-31-2005, 12:43 AM

I must admit that you are pretty helpful in your comments or replies- but there are WAY TOOO MUCH thread jacking going on here and alot of others that ARE out there trying to increase their post counts with wasted comments and empty guesswork.

Joel, CA

Old 10-31-2005, 04:58 AM
Super Moderator

Yes I know but my info on most threads I feel has been rather accurate granted some IS a bit of guesswork but then again what automotive troubleshooting DOESN'T consist of AT LEAST 25% guesswork or more? For the most part I know what I'm talking about and hope that my comments have been helpfull. I try to keep the threadjacking to the off topic area where it doesn't matter. And I'm not worried about my post count. I've been here quite some time and have seen many a good man come and go. I'm sure I'll be gone one of these days myself. Anyways I know what the difference between granny shifting and double clutching it just gets me when people confuse the things or know partially what it is then when someone who DID the reasearch (Just for the mere fact that those are the 2 terms used in F&F and I wanted to see exactly how wrong they were in thier usage in the flick) and then someone can't take a joke about it when I call him out and give correct info?? BAH.

Old 10-31-2005, 10:18 PM

There you have it! A Self-procalaimed expert.

Old 11-01-2005, 04:00 PM
Super Moderator

Well that's enough of your attitude I'll not bother with any more of YOUR posts either. I NEVER claimed to be an expert merely that when I comment on something I KNOW what I'm talking about before saying a DAMN thing.

Old 11-03-2005, 03:35 PM

Cursing makes you SO much more intimidating.

Old 11-17-2005, 05:49 PM

yeah! that's true ( dnt trip saguinuis i got your back) he helped me out by giving accurate info's in my starter and id never seen/read any of saguinuis post wrong, all of them were helpful. BAH!!![:'(]

Old 11-18-2005, 03:06 PM
Super Moderator

I also don't curse unless thereis a REASON to... And I try to be as accurate and helpful as possible. I also will be QUICK to call someone out when they're wrong or giving bad info. Some people just can't take being corrected because they have a god complex. Correct me if I'm wrong I'd rather have the RIGHT answer and admit that I didn't know something than keep givin out wrong info to people looking up to me for help.

Old 11-18-2005, 08:04 PM

What? are you still keeping this going?

Old 11-19-2005, 04:46 PM

ORIGINAL: FireDoc

What? are you still keeping this going?
we had a n00b bring it back to life [>:]

Quick Reply: Granny shifting