2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

HEY SPYDER PEOPLE!! HELP!

Search this Thread

Old 10-03-2007, 06:13 PM
Default RE: HEY SPYDER PEOPLE!! HELP!

Well on that note, take a car that has near no aerodynamic downforce, and slap a hot JDM kit on it. There's your excuse for the kit.

And in my opinion, physical asthetics are just as important as how a car runs. As SCMirage said, these are high horsepower cars with a lot of work. They just happen to look good. No need to sacrifice looks for performance.

But to each his own. Steph's car is gonna look sick. She has killer taste, and I can't wait to see the out come.

Old 10-03-2007, 06:33 PM

aw i love you guys. everyone's entitled to their opinion but i just wish i wouldn't catch crap about something I've been really excited about.. but to each their own.
And da/\/\nit! why did no one but seb answer the top question!? That's why you click the link right?? lol to "help" a spyder person?? rawr. seb how did you come to know so much about eclipses!? and how come you can't get on aim at school? [:@]

Old 10-03-2007, 06:46 PM

Sorry SCmitsuchic, I'm no help on the original issue, but would like to comment on the graphics. All I can say is if you like it, it will be bad a$$. I feel for any guy you smoke after the graphics are on. Not only will everyone in his car know that a girl smoked his a$$, everyone within sight will know that you own his a$$..........Sweet

Old 10-03-2007, 07:41 PM
Banned

On a side note, to go even MORE off topic.... Bronze Work Emotion CR KAi = sex

Old 10-05-2007, 09:54 AM

Thats one thing you have going for ya.. Is to laugh at people when they loose b/c they think you spent your money on graphics instead of go fast parts

Although, you will attract more attention with those graphics, and be getting people that built there car to race specifically cars like yours

Old 10-05-2007, 11:55 AM
Banned

True.. more attention... PIG BAIT!

Old 10-05-2007, 12:15 PM

eh.. somewhat true.. but it's a convertable with exhaust and the intake makes the turbo spooling up realllllly loud.. so I mean.. it's not that much different. And in my defense (although I shouldn't have to have one[8D]) I built up my engine a little before I touched the first thing appearance wise! Granted I don't have much done but I did a few additions before I lowered it or put the lip on.. and really I lowered it.. not only b/c i hated the way it looked stock height but because now I can take turns alot better than before.. My friends like to take crazy mountain roads and some insane roads in my town and I had to try to keep up lowering it helped ALOT.. now I just need some more suspension work and I'll be realllly happy.. that and I need a boost controller.. but now I'm rambling.

Old 10-05-2007, 12:43 PM

i think it'll look pretty cool with the graphics, when are you gettin it done again?

Old 10-05-2007, 01:36 PM

oh yeah i forgot to answer you up there lol. Yeah it's custom and whenever I can schedule a time to go down.. it's in Columbia, SC which is about an hour to an hour and a half away from me so I'll have to set up an appointment with him and our schedules haven't had holes at the same time yet lol.. but sometime within the next month or 2 thanks for the compliment I can't wait!!!

Old 10-08-2007, 01:22 AM

I cannot wait! Your car is gonna be completely show ready for next year. Once mine is out the paint shop, I'll be right there with ya.

Quick Reply: HEY SPYDER PEOPLE!! HELP!