2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

How much can i get out of my car? For Sale hopefully....

Search this Thread

Old 12-06-2006, 05:40 PM
Default How much can i get out of my car? For Sale hopefully....

Hey guys. I currently blew the head gasket on my 95 GREEN GST. Well anyway, I am gonna do it myself with my dad, and along with it, I am changing the timing belt too. Well, my car has about 135K miles on it. I have EvoIII Big 16G turbo (that i might switch to a Big T28), EvoIII o2 housing, Megan downpipe (3"), Greddy Evo 2 catback, Greddy Type RS BOV, intake w/ K&N filter, and removed BCS restrictor. Everything else on my car is stock, besides the headunit (which is a single disc CD player). Well everything is powered, leather seats (gray interior), power sunroof, and thats about it. Oh.. also blacked out tailights (I did myself). The front bumper has a couple cracks, one of the foglights is cracked. Everything else is good. But I am missing part of the side skirt (just the piece that goes on the driver side door, not the actual side skirt). But thats about it. Well anyway. Once I get my car fixed I was wandering how much do you guys think I could get for it? Or what if i leave it as it is, how much can i get it with a blown headgasket?

Old 12-06-2006, 06:27 PM
Default RE: How much can i get out of my car? For Sale hopefully....

I kno this is off subject but I might have that piece for sale...the side skirt that goes on the door...I took mine off when it still ran "forever ago"...cause i liked it better without them...Just thought if u had this piece it mite add more value 2 the car.

Old 12-06-2006, 06:36 PM

If its green i might be interested... how much?

Old 12-06-2006, 06:58 PM

agallardo i thought you said you loved your car and that youd never sale it???

Old 12-06-2006, 08:15 PM

I know man! I know i did... but i just hate it when something little just goes wrong and I dont have the money to fix it right away. Once you wanna go big, you gotta have the money for everything or just wait till you get the money, in order to make the car run right. I dont have any fuel upgrades (so i hit fuel cut every once in awhile). I just dont want to put up with it. And the one thing that keeps changing mind (about selling it) is CRANKWALK. I figure, i might as well sell it while it is good. I do LOVE my car, but its just a pain sometimes. I am still thinking about it. I figure if i bought a newer car, it will be more reliable.

I'll take any donations... LOL!

Old 12-06-2006, 09:06 PM

^^ then dont buy any sports car and mod it cause no matter what you have little things will break. My EVO is broke hasnt moved in over a month now actually but I dont care I actually have the $$$ to fix it but I have no desire to right now since it is starting to snow in these parts now

Old 12-07-2006, 12:02 AM

what happened mike?

Old 12-07-2006, 12:39 AM

That sucks Emonz! What happened to your Evo? Sorry to hear about your Evo. But I was thinking about the 350Z. And if i got, i was just gonna do the simple things, like intake, headers, and full exhaust. And thats about it.

Old 12-07-2006, 12:42 AM

But, does anyone know how much I can sell it for?

Old 12-07-2006, 01:49 AM

Anyone?

Quick Reply: How much can i get out of my car? For Sale hopefully....