2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

HURRICANE KATRINA Dedication.

Search this Thread

Old 09-04-2005, 10:40 AM
Default HURRICANE KATRINA Dedication.

I believe we should all take at lease 1 min of silence for those killed in this display of how powerful Mother Nature can be. I know there is not just Americans that post on this form but no matter where it is this is a tragic event. Many people are still in this rescue effort to help the people that may be stuck in there homes or have not made it and I have the utmost respect for those that have made this effort and are still doing so. I would like to thank any people who donated to the recovery of this event. Evan though the human race has overcome so much through our time on earth we are still reminded that the power of the earth is not to be forgotten time after time we endure events like HURRICANE KATRINA but yet we as humans still prevail and go on with life material items can be replaced and there is nothing greater than the blessing of life I believe that we do not realize how valuable life is until it is almost taken from us. God bless all that have been affected by this tragedy and previous tragedy’s all over the globe as well as all that help with these tragic events.