Search this Thread

Old 10-27-2005, 06:40 PM
Default RE: motor swap

mitsubishi built cars for chrysler

Old 10-27-2005, 06:48 PM

ORIGINAL: eclipsed4u

mitsubishi built cars for chrysler

AHH we have a winner!!! Labor over seas is much cheaper, plus in the 80's lots of large companys wanted to expand so they started to buy out who ever they could, for example between 1982 and 1987 pepsi bought freto lay, tristar pictures, sony(i think), and tasty cake.

Old 10-27-2005, 08:26 PM

this kina gets annoying....every so often people ask if they can put a GSX engine into their RS/GS....y cant u guys juss google it n find out 4 urself!!!! They are both different engine so if u put 2 n 2 2gether 1 wouldnt fit in another model UNLESS...u plan on changing everything around in the engine bay to make room or juss make it fit. Plz dont ask if the GSX engine will fit....juss google it, even tho everyone here can answer the question 4 ya, juss google it.

Old 10-27-2005, 08:46 PM

ORIGINAL: Dyno_Man

this kina gets annoying....every so often people ask if they can put a GSX engine into their RS/GS....y cant u guys juss google it n find out 4 urself!!!! They are both different engine so if u put 2 n 2 2gether 1 wouldnt fit in another model UNLESS...u plan on changing everything around in the engine bay to make room or juss make it fit. Plz dont ask if the GSX engine will fit....juss google it, even tho everyone here can answer the question 4 ya, juss google it.
but that means that they would actually have to do work for themselves. that isn't going to happen

Old 10-27-2005, 09:17 PM

I love google.... its a lot better than getting chewed out by a bunch of people you dont know because you asked a stupid question...

Old 10-27-2005, 11:02 PM

but that means that they would actually have to do work for themselves. that isn't going to happen
yea thats tru

Lil Red, if only people were like that lol. Saves us time n frustration dont it lol

Old 10-27-2005, 11:26 PM

ORIGINAL: Lil red

I love google.... its a lot better than getting chewed out by a bunch of people you dont know because you asked a stupid question...
Ya deserve to be chewed out when you ask a question that was asked 2 threads down but you couldnt bother to even try the search button up on top of the page.

This site is notrious for people asking the same damn questions twice within a few days of each other even if it is two different people asking just scroll through a few pages of threads first make sure it wasnt covered 9 trillion times already. I have seen to many threads here asking either.. can I swap a 4G63T into my GS or what intake should I get CAI or short RAM. it annoys me but I try not to ream on anyone, i like to be helpful but some of it you cant help but let it out. lol

Old 10-28-2005, 01:03 AM

EMonz57

I kno exactly how u feel...hence my reply earlier lol.

Old 10-28-2005, 03:26 AM

yea i got a 97 eclipse RS how week huh chrysler yukk well i just bought a 4g64 motor from the dealer and a used 4g63 turbo motor and im going to attemped a to put the turbo head on the 4g64 i was woundering how far you are on your swap and how the motor fit in it please let me know on the motor mounts and that junk.
Branden A.K.A FRAKINSTINE

Old 10-28-2005, 09:13 AM

ORIGINAL: frakinstine

yea i got a 97 eclipse RS how week huh chrysler yukk well i just bought a 4g64 motor from the dealer and a used 4g63 turbo motor and im going to attemped a to put the turbo head on the 4g64 i was woundering how far you are on your swap and how the motor fit in it please let me know on the motor mounts and that junk.
Branden A.K.A FRAKINSTINE
IT will NOT fit first off the 4G64 faces the opposite way of the 4G63 so a head swap is impossible and a entire motor swap is nearly impossible. NOW STOP ASKING THIS B.S. on this site it has been asked 172 different times and is pissing me off....Just read

and if you want to just turbo up your 4G64 than all that will fit from a 4G63 is the manifold. you need a different turbo and o2 housing

Quick Reply: motor swap