2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

my new GS-T

Search this Thread

Old 02-22-2007, 12:15 AM
Default my new GS-T

I saw this car and i love it so i got it! They have to put in a new clutch so i cant drive ti home till tomarrow.

Old 02-22-2007, 12:22 AM
Default RE: my new GS-T

It has some mods, I have to look at it closer when i get it home but this is what they say it has.
16g turbo
intercooler
AEM fuel rail (dont know what size injectors)
HKS bov
Pulleys

It cut of at 5500 rpm when in gear but i revs all the way up when out of gear. I am guessing this is a fuel cut due to the bigger turbo? How can i fix this (DSM link)? i will post more details when i get it home.
Thanks,

keith

Old 02-22-2007, 01:14 AM

post more pics too, some of the ones you posted are too small to see anything.. from what i can see, it looks great. what model? gst/gsx? year? miles? whatd you pay?

Old 02-22-2007, 01:20 AM

Yeah man, looks GOOD! But definitely need to make those pics BIGGER. Cant see some of them... Wanna give me those rims? LOL!

Old 02-22-2007, 01:25 AM

ORIGINAL: estraw

post more pics too, some of the ones you posted are too small to see anything.. from what i can see, it looks great. what model? gst/gsx? year? miles? whatd you pay?
Since his post subject was "MY NEW GST", that kinda renders your question... stupid. lol

Old 02-22-2007, 02:02 AM

yea... i'm going to go out on a limb and say that it's a GS-T... but i could be wrong. Yes that sounds like either undersized injectors or you are just due for a tune! my suggestion for all 2gt's is dsm link! it's the best way to tune a 1 and 2g dsm. you can tune w/ a SAFCII but you can't get timing so turning up the boost is dangerous.

Old 02-22-2007, 02:24 AM
Super Moderator

well he said it has a fuel rail so im guessing its got bigger injectors. Maybe its either the pump, or its running too high of boost. Or you havea boost leak somewhere. But definetly first PLEASE found out everything exactly that is on the car and make sure you research on it, because we had a guy in here not too long ago that baught a car modded like you are, and every day there would be something new with it that he didnt even know about. So just do the research before you start beating it up

Old 02-22-2007, 04:01 AM

damn that thing is SLAMMED.....cut springs?

Old 02-22-2007, 04:26 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

well he said it has a fuel rail so im guessing its got bigger injectors. Maybe its either the pump, or its running too high of boost. Or you havea boost leak somewhere. But definetly first PLEASE found out everything exactly that is on the car and make sure you research on it, because we had a guy in here not too long ago that baught a car modded like you are, and every day there would be something new with it that he didnt even know about. So just do the research before you start beating it up
I totaly agree with you, I have ben researching everything i can. Also i try not to push my cars too hard and i tend to baby them.I like my cars to last a whilebut every nowand then ill open her up and have some fun=).Should i take out the fuel pump to see whats in it or just check the fuel pressure? Also i am goning to get a diffrent boost gauge becuase the stock on is not very exact and its kinda hard to read.

Old 02-22-2007, 04:28 AM

Its a little too low for me, Im not sure if there cut or just lowering springs. I am going to look for some stock ones so i dont have to worry about speed bumps as much. lol