2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

New 98 GS

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2018, 12:04 AM
Thumbs down Most Disappointing Car I've Ever Owned

My 1998 Mitsubishi Eclipse is the most disappointing vehicle I have ever owned. I have officially given up trying to fix it and would be happy if a tornado would be so kind as to take it away. Eclipse's are the most unreliable cars and are absolutely not worth buying as any sort of project car. Would not recommend and I give this car a rating of 2 out of 10, simply because it was fun beating up towards the end and completely abusing the crap out of. If you're looking for a car to leave trashed in the woods at the end of a day of hooning never to driven again, then this car is for you. But if you're looking for a functional, fulfilling, and reliable source of transportation this is about as far from having that as you can get and if you own the automatic version of this car on top of that, my heart bleeds for you.

Last edited by whitelightnin98; 09-10-2018 at 02:53 PM. Reason: Because it needs to be said
Old 06-18-2018, 02:44 PM
Default 98 Eclipse Spyder

Hey man I just recently bought a 1998 Eclipse Spyder GS all stock. It was a little tricky to find one in my area but I definitely wouldn’t say impossible!