2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Ok..

Search this Thread

Old 03-12-2006, 06:08 AM
Default Ok..

Well, I just bought my 96 GS ther other day, and im looking to make this a nice ride, it already looks sweet (will post pics). But I dont know much on the performence end, but Im not totally dumb to it either. I have a AeroSpeed exhaust and muffler, wondering if I should swap that out for a catback? Right now the car is pretty quick, but Lags a lil...Yes it needs some performence so I can run these kids. First thing im looking into, is like eveyrone else, a CAI, does the brand make the difference? I have a K&N Filter, so if I get cheap piping and put the k&n on, itll be good increase?

From that Im looking for your help, what should I do next? I dont have to much money to spend, so just forget turbos. lol But I want this car to move pretty good, so throw some tips out there, and nothing thats gunna mess my car up.

Ive heard of a Venom Controller Module...Quite expensive, some people say it works some dont...

I was thinking of getting Cams, Cam Gears, and Pulleys, and possible a flywheel all in one shot?

Thats basically all I know, so with all that, what else can I do?

Thanks alot people

Old 03-12-2006, 04:24 PM
Super Moderator
Default RE: Ok..

ok i am wondering why if you don't have money tha you want to build the head. Thats definetly not cheap. If you want to make it a fast car it won't be cheap anyway you do it. Exaust is a good mad to do, it will give you allitle bit. But with the 420a the best place to look is here.

https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_26220/tm.htm