2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Only happens to ME!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2006, 04:02 PM
Default Only happens to ME!!

Well out of now where guys my axle snaps while im pulling out of my neighborhood. My Swing arm looks like its missing a cotter pin which i guess released the arm and caused to much pressure/weight on the axle. Check this out though. It was like 12 midnight and im on the way to work. I start running home to get it off the road cause i didnt want it to get smashed by some dumb ***. Half way running home 2 cops almost squish me embetween their cars and jump out at me. Aparently someone with a SATURN (NO COMPARISON TO A 95 ECLIPSE) was tering the neighborhood up and they thought it since my car broke down and i was running WHO ELSE COULD IT BE. I almost had a heart attack i could have sworn i was about to fly in to the air by the car raming me. But yeah im ganna be getting a new axle.

Old 02-09-2006, 04:27 PM
Default RE: Only happens to ME!!

I worry about something like that breaking all the time.. Im just waiting to be sittin on the side of the raod one of these days...

Old 02-09-2006, 06:09 PM

Bleh that sucks man sorry.

Stupid cops.

Old 02-09-2006, 11:21 PM
Super Moderator

Damn dude... I know where you're comin from. I get pulled all the time just cuz of how my car LOOKS I don't even HAVE to be ****** up.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:11 AM

And how the hell do trained cops mistake an Eclipse for a ****ing Saturn? WtF?

Old 02-10-2006, 12:11 AM

So far I have not been pulled over by tha police since I got a speeding ticket in my mustang.I know it is goanna happen though,I just put a stereo in and it rocks my brain..lol.Just a matter of time before I get a ticket for unnessisary noise or disturbing the peace.

Old 02-10-2006, 12:18 AM

Lol. You don't know what speeding is until you're a dumbass like me!

Old 02-10-2006, 02:03 AM

Thats what I asked the cops dont know how they mistaked it expecially considering i heard over the radio the car was green and mine is definately blue. Thats not the only time ive had problems with the cops and my car. I just got a speeding ticket erased luckily. My court date was today but i didnt have to go. First time this has happend for me. My mom had a friend who got it erased so that was cool. Hopefully if I get another one the same thing will happen. I have to drive about 30 minutes down the interstate every day to and from work so im always speeding.
Refering to the incedent with my car, i have to get a new swing arm also but i kinda fiquered.

Old 02-10-2006, 02:09 AM

Sorry to hear about the swing arm man, that blows. Lucky bastard for getting that erased though.

Old 02-10-2006, 09:38 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: eclipseonjuice

Thats what I asked the cops dont know how they mistaked it expecially considering i heard over the radio the car was green and mine is definately blue. Thats not the only time ive had problems with the cops and my car. I just got a speeding ticket erased luckily. My court date was today but i didnt have to go. First time this has happend for me. My mom had a friend who got it erased so that was cool. Hopefully if I get another one the same thing will happen. I have to drive about 30 minutes down the interstate every day to and from work so im always speeding.
Refering to the incedent with my car, i have to get a new swing arm also but i kinda fiquered.
Ok, instead of getting other people to help you out of your own stupid mistakes why don't you just STOP SPEEDING!!!

Quick Reply: Only happens to ME!!