2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

pictures of my car

Search this Thread

Old 11-15-2007, 12:21 AM
Default RE: pictures of my car

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Well we dont hate. I mean i love the S2000, and the NSX. Its just a general statement that Honda is everyones bitch : )

I have a little theory,the reason people buy them isthey dont know what they are doing and want to start with the cheapest most popular thing. What they cant grasp is that IT IS NOTA RACE CAR and it will never be unless the engine is removed from its shell, and placed in a tube chassis.If you areconsidering buying a honda with theintention of making a fast car then that tells you a few things. A) The person does not have a lot of money and B) They dont know a whole lot on the subject.So, the end result is usually not pretty...and most commonly, not fast.Somewhere in the process there is evolution. The stage where the owner thinks they are the ****... nobody knows what prompts this behavior...
haha "Somewhere in the process there is evolution. The stage where the owner thinks they are the ****... nobody knows what prompts this behavior..." thats some funny ****
black cars are the best and painting it white would be expensive and if you missed even the slightest little black speck it would be practically smiling at you cuz it would be just waaaay noticable just leave that thing black and call it a day dont know about the turbo timer though, sorry, and welcome

Old 11-15-2007, 12:27 AM
Banned

White car = .... ergh dont even go there.

I mean, look at what cars are white these days... its just hideous

Old 11-15-2007, 12:37 AM

ok I guess I won't paint it. its just black is a hott color. when its hot it gets so hot inside the car bcuz its black. thats y I wanted to paint it white.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:39 AM

question who here lives in Cali?? in the valley like granada mission hills and etc.

Old 11-15-2007, 12:47 AM

ok its time for me to sleep.. early huh? well it was nice talking to everyone here.., take care gud nyt. talk to u guys 2mrw. lolz

Old 11-15-2007, 01:16 AM

Im a texas guy myself. And i know exactly what your saying about black getting hot, my interior is black and as we all know it gets hot as hell
in texas. LOL

Old 11-15-2007, 06:03 AM

Sebba doesnt really like anyone thats driving and doesnt have ****..

Honda's are ok, as long as they dont have a spoiler that sticks up past the top of the car/graphics/fart can/ and a retarded driver... There are some honda's that are done nicely and really fast.. Just eclipses are so much sexier!

Old 11-15-2007, 09:15 AM

I agree eclipse are sexy. lolz

Old 11-15-2007, 11:28 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Sebba

White car = .... ergh dont even go there.

I mean, look at what cars are white these days... its just hideous
thats a pretty retarded comment. There are some really nice white cars that i like. The Evo, mr2's look nice in white, and Supra's

Old 11-15-2007, 11:37 AM
Banned

Dude, how ****ing common are they? I was generalizing

Quick Reply: pictures of my car