2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Poor little 2g

Search this Thread

Old 05-22-2007, 03:36 PM
Default RE: Poor little 2g

Thats what I would want to do... Waste money on one of the best intercoolers out there for my car that cant even handle it..

Old 05-22-2007, 04:51 PM

Hes been messaging me saying, and i quote
"Buy like a scrap used 420a TURBO engine and keep in the garage and just build and build on it till its all ready to be put into the car...like rebuild it first...over size the bores and pistons....after market turbo, blow off valve" and "the tranny will be just a simple manual with linkiges so it won't be to hard on coverting it...just drill holes add the peddel and link it up..."

Old 05-22-2007, 05:05 PM

oh yeah and I ment torque converter not clutch....was really tired when I was editing that but meh[/align]
He never heard the word torque converter until I said it to him.
hahaha

Old 05-22-2007, 05:09 PM

LMMFAO...HAHA..what a idiot

Old 05-22-2007, 06:28 PM

hes gonna swap to a 420a turbo??? wtf m8e? lol what a tard****

Old 05-22-2007, 08:45 PM

There are MANY other things involving a TURBO than just the blow off valve, why is everyone sooo after the damn valve?! i guess they just want the turbo for the lil chiuuuu~ sound

Old 05-22-2007, 09:20 PM

oh this guy is pissing me off. lol read my comments on his page [/align][/align]his reply was and I quote[/align][/align]"don't need luck...what I'ma do to it its gonna rip by the GSX's"[/align][/align]and after he dropped my rating to 1 star.. nobody looks at a car with one pic lol[/align][/align]"210hp ain't bad stock...but yeah just a aftermarket turbo will blow by it but good luck.......nice rating btw"[/align][/align]jerkoff[/align][/align]

Old 05-22-2007, 09:34 PM

ORIGINAL: darknigh7th

oh this guy is pissing me off. lol read my comments on his page [/align][/align]his reply was and I quote[/align][/align]"don't need luck...what I'ma do to it its gonna rip by the GSX's"[/align][/align]and after he dropped my rating to 1 star.. nobody looks at a car with one pic lol[/align][/align]"210hp ain't bad stock...but yeah just a aftermarket turbo will blow by it but good luck.......nice rating btw"[/align][/align]jerkoff[/align][/align]
whats your link to your cardomain?

Old 05-22-2007, 09:36 PM

mother of god!!!! ultra ricer!

yeah well what I'ma do is.....Buy like a scrap used 420a TURBO engine.....and keep in the garage and just build and build on it till its all ready to be put into the car...like rebuild it first...over size the bores and pistons....after market turbo...u know all that kinda ****...so like it would be at least easier then buying one at once and doing it all then be a huge bill so this way I can build it and **** so when its ready I drop it in....was thinking of doing that prolly will seems like a good idea and the tranny will be just a simple manual with linkiges so it won't be to hard on coverting it...just drill holes add the peddel and link it up...hopefully anyways but yeah thats prolly what I'ma do
oh yeah dude...do you know how to figure out the exact model...to tell you the truth I don't even know the exact model of my eclipse and its pissing me off...the dude took off everything when he put on the body kits and ****...so like he took off w.e it said on the trunk and even the mitsubishi logos lol...and its not the same stock engine in there right now so I have no clue...which is why I can't wait to do an engine swap too....so I know the exact engine I'm putting in

Old 05-22-2007, 09:37 PM

oh now im jumpen on the flame wagon!!!!

Quick Reply: Poor little 2g