0%
gsx
0%
Voters: 0. You may not vote on this poll

preludevs eclipse gsx!!!

Search this Thread

Old 12-18-2005, 12:44 AM
Default preludevs eclipse gsx!!!

okay in my automotive classs there 2 guys that are going to race on tue one is a honda prelude with type R engine i think from a integra with stage 2 turbo kit nothing too speacial blow off valve cold air intake 2 in. exhaust vs eclipse gsx with blow off vavle new ecu boost controll 3 in exhaust headers i think short ram intake and street tires also fuel pump upgraded injectors and new coils spark plugs and wires and street tires
I was going 2 bet 200 on gsx but there alot talk that prelude gonna win i dont know if its ignorance or it could really beat gsx oh yea the prelude who back interior is stripped includin the trunk and panels

Old 12-18-2005, 10:03 AM
Default RE: preludevs eclipse gsx!!!

ORIGINAL: dreamz

okay in my automotive classs there 2 guys that are going to race on tue one is a honda prelude with type R engine i think from a integra with stage 2 turbo kit nothing too speacial blow off valve cold air intake 2 in. exhaust vs eclipse gsx with blow off vavle new ecu boost controll 3 in exhaust headers i think short ram intake and street tires also fuel pump upgraded injectors and new coils spark plugs and wires and street tires
I was going 2 bet 200 on gsx but there alot talk that prelude gonna win i dont know if its ignorance or it could really beat gsx oh yea the prelude who back interior is stripped includin the trunk and panels
From a stop GSX wins every time maybe even from a roll. The Type R only runs 14.8s stock a GSX stock runs 15.1. with those modds the GSX should be a low 14sec car id bet. Id say GSX all the way AWD owns from a stop if you know how to use it

Old 12-18-2005, 10:12 AM

keep us up to date on who wins.

Old 12-18-2005, 12:31 PM

Yea the race will be on tues. but i am not sure that it the prelude would run on the 14's beacuse the prelude has a bigger body and chasis oh yea he also has some stereo speaker in the back weigh about 25 pounds on the prelude

Old 12-18-2005, 01:51 PM

gsx should smoke him

Old 12-19-2005, 01:07 AM

well i already put a bet for 150 on gsx just to insure my bet i gave my freind with gsx 2 gallons of raceing fuel but i dont think hell need it just have to wait till tues

Old 12-19-2005, 11:24 AM

depends on the drivers, I seen a stupid freak'n honda beat a mustang gt becasue the driver was an idiot, so it's not really a bet on the cars, it's a gamble with the drivers.

Old 12-19-2005, 12:21 PM

well there both not newbies at driving there pretty eqaul and its gonna be two type's of races its a drag and then we usaly have this at skool first person to get on queens borough bridge its like 1 1/2 miles plus new york city traffic [>:] so i dunno

Old 12-21-2005, 10:48 PM

BAD DAY FOR HONDA'S(LIKE ALWAYS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![&:]
honda got pwned !! I am 300 dollas richer thnx to this bet [sm=groupwave.gif] i dont know if it was a miss shift or all wheel drive but gsx won by 2 cars i should have bet more i will next time [sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]

Old 12-21-2005, 11:37 PM

ORIGINAL: dreamz

BAD DAY FOR HONDA'S(LIKE ALWAYS)!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![&:]
honda got pwned !! I am 300 dollas richer thnx to this bet [sm=groupwave.gif] i dont know if it was a miss shift or all wheel drive but gsx won by 2 cars i should have bet more i will next time [sm=happybounce.gif][sm=icon_cheers.gif]
if you lost i would be disapointed... there is no way the honda should have come close to winning

Quick Reply: preludevs eclipse gsx!!!