2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Profiling in action.

Search this Thread

Old 09-01-2004, 07:27 PM
Default RE: Profiling in action.

"but when a cop sees that i am a female.. he looks smiles and keeps on driving.. "
I wonder what would happen if it was a female cop that heard the muffler?
It would be interesting to see...

Old 09-01-2004, 08:22 PM

ok so we have sport compact profiling. time for action. check out my clubs website http://hometown.aol.com/tattoogrl01/index.html

Old 09-01-2004, 08:45 PM

yea, i say we all call our local news stations and have them report on that ****, HAHAHAHA, they'd probly just be like we have real news to report, somethin to the effect of a bird takin a **** on the window of an office building........... no time for us punk *** kids getting so called "profiled" by the locals, untill we get a guy in office who feels for us cause hes a car enthusiast too, which will never happen cause they're all dicks anyway.

Old 09-01-2004, 11:32 PM

Yea, reporting the profiling wouldnt do much good around here... its worth a try tho.

jdmeclipse92... is then tennessee chapter the only one that there is? or is there more?

Old 09-07-2004, 11:13 PM

i am calling the news station in nashville so hopefully they will listen. there is another chapter in ohio, 180 members, but the site is down at the moment. our site will be updated after nopi nationals so check back.

Old 09-08-2004, 07:01 PM

yea, let us know what they say, if its worth the trouble i may end up callin one of the local stations. might actually do somethin about all the local dic.......i mean cops around here, i had one last night, i was sittin in the local mall parking lot wit my gf havin a serious conversation, waitin for a movie, ya know tuesday night, nothin to do, when this cop, out of nowhere comes speedin around like he was gonna catch us doin somethin wrong. now at this point i see him and im like goddamn it.....my usual luck with cops is not good.......luckily my gf was there to talk to him cause i was about to get out of the car and just be like what the **** do you want......which probly would've landed me in jail somehow or another. he asks the usual, is everything ok, what are you doin, what time does the movie start, and of course the you been smokin or drinkin out here, at which point i almost flip out on his ***.......but good old gf just gave me the look and kept me quiet. but i ****in hate how they always, always, always, ****in ALWAYS think your up to somethin. at least women are good for some things......just kiddin lady's.........

Old 09-08-2004, 08:02 PM

This story sounds o too familiar. I had a 96 Galant with graphics, exghaust, tinted windows and other stuff and i was driving through town and coming the other way was a harley with glass packs and lets just say this thing was LOUD! i had all the windows down cause it was a nice night so they didnt see my tint.... so cop pulls behind me, follows for bout 2 miles... pulls me over for suspecion and LOUD EXHAUST!, ill be honest my exhaust is softer sounding than the stock was... some pretty messed up stuff huh?

Old 09-08-2004, 10:42 PM

I have nothing against Harleys, but they are too damn loud... apparently, they aren't too loud for the police. I could clutch-in past a cop, and if he sees the size of my muffler, he'lll give me the blues.

Old 09-09-2004, 12:37 AM

Personally I love harleys and classic cars with the loud exhaust but it sucks because cops have become so "****" because they see modified cars as a threat. My galant pushed no more than 145hp lol... how much of a threat is that to a nearly 300hp monte carlo police car? seriously lol.... but o well its the way of life we choose so as i say, we choose to deal with the blues... but the green light is what we feel right... kinda a corny phrase i made up while drunk but it kinda works out lol

Old 09-09-2004, 02:42 AM

all i know is bikes and trucks are left alone here. damn southern rednecks. i am working on the news station. one of the girls in my clubs mom works at the local newspaper and feels how we do. so i am hoping for atleast a newspaper article. btw after tonight i noticed neighbors are why we get in **** with the pigs. on the way into the neighborhood there is a really great curve, well at 80 mph the dumbass stands in the middle of the curve so i almost hit him, and this is 10 pm. so he called the ****in pigs. they came here and asked me to slow down and be polite to the neighbors. the guy could have said something to me, no he called the police so i am on my porch drinking a beer dealin with the cop while the guys stands on the road listening. so after that i gave the guy the bird and pulled the **** again. but the cops cant catch me they cant do anything.

Quick Reply: Profiling in action.