2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Spending Spree

Search this Thread

Old 01-06-2005, 02:27 AM
Default Spending Spree

Alright, so I finally got my greddy intercooler piping kit (amazing workmanship and quality by the way) and I really want to put it in, like now, so I went ahead and ordered a greddy type s bov and a K&N filter with adapter. I was planning on waiting till I had a little bit more of a buffer for money but I'm too impatient. I got my turbo timer harness too so with any luck I may get that at least mostly hooked up tomorrow, it's already mounted. I'll update you guys on how it all goes.

Old 01-06-2005, 09:56 AM
Default RE: Spending Spree

Good luck with that Vertstanggt, I hope you dont run into too many troubles! Good choice going with greddy too, thats my favorit3e brand, it always has been! Well, good luck brotha! Peace

Old 01-09-2005, 12:18 AM

ORIGINAL: vertstanggt

Alright, so I finally got my greddy intercooler piping kit (amazing workmanship and quality by the way) and I really want to put it in, like now, so I went ahead and ordered a greddy type s bov and a K&N filter with adapter. I was planning on waiting till I had a little bit more of a buffer for money but I'm too impatient. I got my turbo timer harness too so with any luck I may get that at least mostly hooked up tomorrow, it's already mounted. I'll update you guys on how it all goes.

Yep, you have been biten by the BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOST bug! Welcome to my world of cheap thrills. Lose the Account number to your savings and retirement or you will be poor in a matter of days.

LOL

Hope all goes well. Was I right about the pipes being lite and having a nice finish!!

Old 01-16-2005, 04:29 PM

Those pipes are amazing, I'm just waiting on my filter to get here so I can put them in, maybe this weekend.

Old 02-14-2005, 10:45 AM

I love greddy but hate there prices. Way to expensive! But they make good quality stuff.

Old 02-14-2005, 11:50 PM

I wish I had some money for that ****...trying to buy a house so I'm saving, saving, saving!

Old 02-17-2005, 05:01 AM

i ahve the greddy front mount an i love it, looks mean hehe. too bad the fins are weak tho. every so often i gotta get down a bend back the smashed in fins from all the rocks twigs an beas that get stuck in there. well have fun! oh and if you noticed that one of the greddy pipes is only 2.25 inches instead of 2.5, roadrace makes a replacement for it in case u have a 16g turbo