2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Stock White Face Gauges

Search this Thread

Old 01-17-2005, 03:28 PM
Default Stock White Face Gauges

Hi, I need some help! I'm looking for stock white face gauges for my 99 Spyder, I know they were offered as optional equipment when the car was first sold. I have gone to three different Mitsubishi dealerships to see if I can purchase the gauges, they all have told me they can't find the part number in the computer system but said if I had a VIN number from a car with white face gauges they would be able to get the part number. So, I was wondering if anyone here knows the part number or if anybody has stock white face gauges on their car and would be willing to email me their VIN number. Also, I am not trying to find the whole gauge cluster I just need the little plastic piece with the numbers on it. Thank You!

[IMG]local://upfiles/2758/CC6DA72ECD4D4CDA984F5308AA8AF90D.jpg[/IMG]

Old 01-17-2005, 08:26 PM
Default RE: Stock White Face Gauges

stock white gauges???? never heard of them.........

Old 01-20-2005, 03:45 PM

I'd just get some aftermarket ones, a good set of those will probably still be cheaper than the stock ones.

Old 01-20-2005, 06:23 PM

I think the 99' OZ GS version had them....

Old 01-22-2005, 04:03 PM

my 99 oz gs came with them. really not that great...i would definitely go for some aftermarket ones. that and im not too crazy about givin someone my vin number. thats like givin a stranger your kids social security number....

Old 01-22-2005, 08:19 PM

Yea, that's kinda sad they said they couldn't do it without a vin. I bet they can it just takes longer and they didn't wanna do it.

Old 01-23-2005, 05:40 AM

ebay is full of them

Old 01-23-2005, 04:55 PM

Yea, def, I've even seen sets on there that have white, yellow, and red faced gauges in a set so you can change them out if you want something different. I think the reds would be cool in my car since it's red on the outside and my interior will probably end up with red accents or at least just the small neon I have under the dash. The reds had white lettering which was nice looking. I'd seen red with black but I didn't like that.

Old 02-03-2005, 02:17 AM

Well, I got lucky! I got my white face gauges finally! I was looking at ebay auctions for eclipse spyders and i saw one that was selling for about $6000 when i noticed one of the pictures was white gauges, I figured they were aftermarket but clicked the picture to enlarge it anyway. And to my surprise they were factory gauges, and the VIN was posted with the auction. So, thanks to all who helped! By the way if someone wanted to do something bad with your VIN all they have to do is look at your car while it's parked at the local grocery store or wherever, It's not like it is a big secret or anything, unless you somehow keep yours covered up or something( OH, I TOOK MY VIN OFF MY CAR SO NOBODY COULD SEE IT, HA HA!!!!!)

Old 02-03-2005, 11:13 AM

how hard is it to install new gauge faces. right now i have silver ones and wouls like to get some red ones.
on a side note what is the differance between an oz and regular eclipse. How can I tell?

Quick Reply: Stock White Face Gauges