2nd Generation This includes all Eclipses, and Talons built from 1995-1999

Today

Search this Thread

Old 01-14-2007, 01:52 AM
Default Today

I changed the plugs, wires, air filter, PCV hose, flushed the coolant, changed the oil, serviced the Trans, put 4 Goodyear tires on, and changed front and rear brakes on my Eclipse.
that car runs sweeeeet.
I was impressed.
So fun to drive.

Old 01-14-2007, 08:38 AM
Default RE: Today

you suck... i can't afford new spark plugs right now.... yeah...

Old 01-14-2007, 01:13 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: darknigh7th

you suck... i can't afford new spark plugs right now.... yeah...
WHAT!? how can you not afford spark plugs. They are like $2/plug. So a whole $8

Old 01-14-2007, 10:51 PM

i'm poor man, it sucks.

Old 01-15-2007, 01:47 AM

LOL some DSM owner here would love to wish that there car problem were just getting new spark plugs. LOL

Old 01-15-2007, 01:49 AM

ORIGINAL: Nubiebubie_GSX

LOL some DSM owner here would love to wish that there car problem were just getting new spark plugs. LOL
Gimme a amen!

Old 01-15-2007, 01:53 AM

AMEN

Old 01-15-2007, 02:34 AM

i've already dropped around a grand into it just to keep it running, yeah it sucks.

Old 01-15-2007, 09:48 AM
Super Moderator

But $8 !!! I just cant see that being a problem for anyone. If it needs it and they are only $8. Come on thats some exageration

Old 01-15-2007, 12:24 PM

$8?????? HA get this crap, i have had my eclipse out of comissions for over a week now for a simple head gasket, timing belt, water pump, idler bearing swap right? well.... HA i bought another car to drive around while i had my eclipse being worked on (honda del sol a.k.s del slow) well when we changed everything i the eclipse, one of my genious friends turned one of my cam shafts while putting the belt on... so needless to say the car ran like ****, had to take the belt back off, line the cams up again, put it back on and. ... NOTHING. no fuel, put fuel into the intake manifold and it started right up... checked for a pinched line, nope. changed the fuel filter, when we did that we blew air through the lines to make sure that it wasnt pinched... started right up. idled nicely for about 5 mins and cut off... finally found out that it's the fuel pressure regulator. went to advanced, sold me the wrong one, went to auto zone, sold me the wrong one. none of the dealers around here had it.... ordered it overnite from partswarehouse . com and overnited it on thrusday... JUST got it today (when i ordered it, the pic was of the correct part) sent me the wrong one. so not sure what to do about this problem but on the other hand... on thursday of last week i snapped a cv axel, got a new one, put it in, ran fine, got on the interstate and the som'bitch popped out!!! pulled over, it was so loose i actualy put it back into place with my hand, went home, toook it back out, put it back in, it was much tighter so i thougt it was fixed HA, got a mile onto the interstate... POP had to pull over 11 times from the I to my house to put it back in. have to go today and get a new cv axel b/c i think this one may be defective... if not. i'm rigging it and selling the car lol so the next time you run out of gas, or burn out a bulb..... think about this story and let it go lol!

Quick Reply: Today