3rd Generation This includes all Eclipses built from 2000-2005

Headlights?

Search this Thread

Old 06-02-2005, 11:39 AM
Default RE: Headlights?

i guess it doesnt matter how much you pay as long as it looks good and i have seen streetglow optix and it does look good so that is what i most likly will get. now do they make one that just has one color or do you have to get the one that you can change the color to.

Old 06-02-2005, 09:13 PM
Super Moderator

Yes they make solo colors as well. (Seems all I can find around here are teh solo colors instead of the changing color ones LOL)

Old 06-11-2005, 11:32 AM

all right i have a few more questions before i go and get it.

1. i will get it professionally installed do they have to drill into my car inorder to attach the bulbs?
2. how easy is it to uninstall if i decide to get rid of the car
3. what kind of places would install it for me.

thanks yall have been so much help i only need this last post before i get it done and post pics on how it looks

Old 06-11-2005, 07:20 PM

i have a 99 eclipse and i didnt have to drill into the bottom of the car, i had to on my previous honda im not sure about 3rd gen, I ty-wrapped- the front an bakc ones on. And the sides I put where the reinforced part of the chassis is to jack the car up, theres like a little lip that goes the length of the car, so i hid mine behind that and drilled into that....some else would have an exact answer with a 3rd gen...

Old 06-11-2005, 08:51 PM
Super Moderator

Any auto audio shop should be able to install it for you. As for drilling into the car it's all a matter of where you have to hide the bulbs. they will likely be doing some drilling but not a whole lot and any holes they drill they'll make waterproof. As for removing them... It's actually as easy as installing them so you SHOULD be able to take them off w no problem should you wish to sell the car. I think that should suffice to answer your questions. Good luck

Old 06-11-2005, 09:16 PM

about those projector head lights i have been thinking about buying some but i want them with dual halos. has anyone ever sen them with the dual halos if you have can you give me the company that makes them.

Old 06-11-2005, 10:08 PM

I am just now looking into getting projectors too and I don't know if this is what you're looking for or if it will help, but here's two links I was given that I'm copy and pasting. I haven't checked them out yet myself though, LOL

PJ Automotive: http://www.pjautomotive.com/lighting.htm
The Installation Shop: http://www.theinstallationshop.com/i...S&Category=312

Old 06-11-2005, 10:34 PM
Super Moderator

I don't think anyone makes the dual projector for an Eclipse. I've not seen them yet but you could prolly get them specially made.

Old 06-13-2005, 05:45 PM

were could i get them specialy made. or is there a way to do it myself if so dose anyone have the directions?

Old 06-14-2005, 10:11 PM

I would suggest you to buy the halo proyectoes with angel eyes, but y strongly recomend that you buy them in black, the clear ones reflect the light and you are unable to see the ring and they should be.

Quick Reply: Headlights?