Audio/Visual Electronics Wired up? Everyone's got some sort of electrical modification. let's hear about it here.

backwards subs in bandpass box

Search this Thread

Old 04-12-2005, 02:07 AM
Default backwards subs in bandpass box

This is a funny story, i recently bought a xplod subs in a q logic bandpass box. To me they always had excessive vibration, after looking on the net to what causes this. I found that the face of the subs are supposed to be facing the plexiglass in the box and not the holes. I was in amazement, how could this a hole that i bought this box off of not realize? anyways here now is my problem i want to switch the position of the subs to their proper placement, but i dont know how the subs where glued or screwed into their position and how i can get them out. Also when he did this he drilled two round holes in the box in order to get the wires out. My concern is that once i switch the position it wont work well because of the holes that are there for the speakers. how andwhat can i fill them up with? thanks for any info. -Rob

Old 04-16-2005, 04:49 AM
Default RE: backwards subs in bandpass box

If the wholes are not huge throw some wood glue into there or silicone it up. I usually just use silicone....