Chop Shop Show off your designs here. Or post to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

can some one make these pics look sharp?

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2007, 05:32 AM
Default RE: can some one make these pics look sharp?

ORIGINAL: 2nd g eclipse gst

hey can somebody do me the same favor with my ride???
This was the reply...
ORIGINAL: DuFFMaNN

Make your own thread if you want a sig.
Then this was your reply...

make me a sig off of this thread
Sounds to me like you're making a demand towards someone YOU want to make a sig for YOU.
This was my reply...
ORIGINAL: silvercoupe97

Sugar attracts bears a lot better than salt bro.
[/quote]This means, had you ask nicely, maybe Duff would have made a sig for you regardless of his post, maybe not. I wouldn't have, since he did state for you to make your own thread.
This isn't a general sig thread. This was made by OP for someone to help with making his pictures sharper.
That post was not a bitch, it was a recommendation, hence the wink.

Your comment to this was...

i just wanted a sig but just about everyoneon this forumb i t c h e s about little things..... then everyone wonders why so many members never post cuz someones just waiting to snapat'em, am i right or am i right???ill figure it out myself yo!!!
Here, YOU are bitching about my statement where I was merely was trying to say (not even a bitch towards you)...say it nicely and you may get what you want....obviously you didn't and you're not. I nicely suggested....you are bitching. Maybe you're bitching about Duff telling you to make your own thread?
I'd like to see you try that on Talk....
BTW, members post in here all the time...maybe you don't, but others do.

Austin, your pics have already been resized and resized incorrectly. It would be very hard to sharpen the lines (you can see the pixelation in some of the bigger ones) without blurring the rest of the car.
Perhaps you can take some more pics and put them on photobucket or something. Even better yet, keep them on your computer and just upload them into your post. If you have the original pics in their original sizes, that would work better than those pics on that site. Just make sure to keep the original pic size down. Sizing the pics to 1024x768. If you need help sizing the pics let us know. It's very simple using MSPaint (most computers with Windows come with it).

Old 05-18-2007, 04:06 AM

Lol I though we was asking us to make it look sharp aka putting stuff on the car to make it look "cool"

Old 05-22-2007, 08:46 AM

I made my sig using "Paint" that comes standard on computers. LOL
It's very plain and I could have done more but I love they way it looks.
Im just a plain and simple person.