Chop Shop Show off your designs here. Or post to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

New Banner for my Forum?

Search this Thread

Old 07-19-2007, 08:57 PM
Default RE: New Banner for my Forum?

well **** email me the orignal .PSD file and i'll see what i can do for u yo....FOR FREE

Old 07-22-2007, 09:56 PM
Super Moderator

no offense soul...you are not bad at PS, about the same level as me, but to me if its worth having duffman do it. He does this stuff all the time. And for him to only charge that small amount is very fair. Sure you can get some cheap jobs like i would be able to do, but your gonna get a really good banner from him. I dont know why you are all getting pissed that he asked for money.

Old 07-22-2007, 10:00 PM

i know duffman is the best yo....if he dont want to pay for it wich 10 bucks is cheap as f u c k ....i just wanna help so if he needs it i will help....yes

asking for money is not being a ***...go duffman

Old 07-22-2007, 10:18 PM
Super Moderator

speaking of new banners, duffman, we were talking about doing a new banner for this site. Dont know if youd be interested in trying a new one. We just wanted more of a variety of stuff in the banner than just an evo. But here is the thread of the other attempts at it
https://mitsubishiforum.com/m_134477/tm.htm

Old 07-22-2007, 11:26 PM

i dont care...photochopping one banner isnt worth 10 bucks...the previous guy did the banner for free.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:45 PM

And that's why not only is it too cluttered and poorly done, it also doesnt fit the smace alotted for it, and just makes the entire forum look cheap.

Old 07-23-2007, 11:55 PM

just like your sig? i saw your "previews" when you first joined...your nothing special at photochopping...ive got many compliments on our banner from people more important to you. oh and you have a wrx in your sig on a mitsu forum....classic. Im sure 50ul }{4ck3r will do a fine job for free.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:23 AM

Its because I love STI's, own a Mits, and my dream car is a Ford.

My car is nothing special and not really sig worthy, so I went with something else.

OH **** someone can have MORE than one kind of car they like?

Never woulda guessed.

Im gonna leave now before I get into a huge arguement then banned.

Old 07-24-2007, 01:54 PM

good stay out of my thread.

Old 08-03-2007, 09:55 AM
Super Moderator

david this is retarded. Its not like hes asking for alot. And IMO his sigs are pretty nicely done. Hell of alot better than your banner. I consider myself along the same as soul with PS and duffman is alot better than i am. And who are you to say he's nothing special when you cant do anything in PS.

Also who cares what kinda car he has in his sig. I am gonna put my Mr2 in my sig, does that make me retarded cuz i dont havea mitsu. David, your really showing your age right now

Quick Reply: New Banner for my Forum?