Chop Shop Show off your designs here. Or post to have your fellow members do some photo shop work to your ride.

New graphics

Search this Thread

Old 03-16-2007, 12:13 AM
Default RE: New graphics

Ha ha ha (sarcastically said)...Can't have that **** on my ride man! If that logo was on my car I would go and purposely crash it. I am a Larry Johnson fan though. He came from Penn State. Hey here's an awesome college tight end from my town to watch for. His name is Nathan Byham #80 from Pitt. My aunt practically raised the kid and he owns every high school receiving record in Pennsylvania. Good friend of mine and I'm basically related to him. Caught his 1st touchdown during the Backyard Brawl vs. West Virginia this past season and he was the very first highlight on Sportscenter right after that game.

But any way, I gotta have that black and silver man! All I can say about the Raiders is that WE GOT THE #1 DRAFT PICK BABY! That's just like winning the Super Bowl for us! And Randy Moss is gone but I don't think that'll hurt us too bad. We need someone at every position though LOL. I'm a big Nnamdi Asomugha (cornerback #21). Hey, RCJr..how bout that lick Asomugha put on Derrick Blaylock??!! Derrick Blaylock got jacked up!! He had to be carted off.

Old 03-16-2007, 11:49 AM

blah blah blah, what place did yall come in last year? how many times did the Chiefs bean the raids last year? whatwas your record??? lol j/k man it's all good. i'm a diehard Chiefs fan. last year i completely stripped my ski boat and did it in Chiefs!! me and my father also redid his garage into a Chiefs rec room... we don't play!! lol even though we are 1100 miles away form our team we still have season tickets, get the daily Chiefs e-mail and watch every game. Not to mention my dad saw 8 of the games last year.

Old 03-17-2007, 07:00 PM

Sweet..I get the NFL Sunday Ticket package on my DirecTV service every football season...3 rooms hooked up and I don't ever miss a Raiders or a Steelers game LOL.

Old 03-22-2007, 06:28 AM

OK so my Bears pick one game to completely bomb. Too bad it was the fricken Super Bowl. Rex Should have gotten the game ball shoved up his A$$. It would have atleast been recieved there. When your place kicker has more yardage in a game then your starting quarterback get rid of the QB. Seriously.....

Old 03-28-2007, 01:30 PM

so Shreff, you think you are a fan huh? here are some pics of my dad's Rec. Room and my boat that i redid last year.

Old 03-28-2007, 02:06 PM
Super Moderator

you need to resize the pics. They are way too big

Old 03-28-2007, 03:20 PM

good call, should be better now

Old 03-29-2007, 01:44 PM

I have been a Bears fan for years which was a hard thing to do for many years. At least we made it to the SB. I am scared for next season too many changes are being made. Ok the reason for this post DO NOT PUT GRAPHICS ON YOUR CAR!!! I think it will look so much better and tasteful with a nice paint job. If you want to do black and silver get a fade from one color to the next front to back or top to bottom that would look sooooooooooooo much better than graphics well, atleast to me.

Old 03-30-2007, 12:09 PM

well i somewhat agree... i have seen cars where the graphic completely ruined the car but i see a graphic as a "Make or Break" thing. it either will look REALLY REALLY good or REALLY REALLY bad. i'm not against them as long as they look good, but it's hard to find one that doesn't take away from the car. something i have always wanted to do w/ my eclipse was get a CF Hatch along w/ my CF OEM hood and paint the top part of the car black... i have always thought that would look soooooooooo good. has anybody ever seen a paintjob like this?