Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Search this Thread

Old 03-02-2006, 06:00 PM
Default 1996 Mitsubishi Eclipse

Hello,

I have purchased a 96 eclipse the night I got it when I was driving it, it stalled out the motor shut off and the power steering & breaks went out i coasted to a stop we removed the battary cable and it started got about 50 foot shuts down again well after about an hour and half setting a gas station everytime we removed the cable it start last 30 seconds or so then die well played with all the fuses and stuff relays a whole bunch of stuff nothing worked well then it miraclesly starts out of the blue one time it ran the rest of the night i parked it at my office the next day i go pick it up runs great i drive it for maybe 4 hours i am on my way home then shuts off mess with the cables, works a little then stops i try messing with the cables nothing now The man I bought the car from had just replaced the computer I am at a loss here noone seems to know its at a shop now and he can not figure it out ... Can someone tell me anything