Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2004, 05:22 PM
Default aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

ok, i really hope someone can help out here. I have a 98 spdr and the tail lights have either gotten really really dim or gone out completely. It started out as just the turn signal not working on the LR taillight. I couldnt find the bulb socket anywhere so i tried to drop a piece of copper in the socket to help make the connection and now non of my taillights work? Any ideas, please help.

Old 07-01-2004, 05:28 PM
Default RE: aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!

fuses... relays... flashers... check them all. can you hear the flasher clicking. if so, how fast. the turn signals go faster if a bulb or connection or wire is bad. as for the tail lights... tracing is a slow and taxing process. Best of luck

Old 07-01-2004, 05:38 PM

yea, i could hear it when i started, but now i dont, so im sure i probly blew the flasher, witch i was expecting to do, so thats not a surprise, but its not the bulbs or fuse, im almost positive it is the socket, and its not hard to replace, but i cant seem to find one anywhere, any ideas?

Old 07-01-2004, 05:47 PM

problem in the socket or in the wires? my drivers side blinker started flashing faster and we found out there was a problem in the wire just before the socket.