Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

A/C not better - Should I Call Mitsubishi?

Search this Thread

Old 05-26-2006, 06:30 PM
Default A/C not better - Should I Call Mitsubishi?

Well, My problem still isnt fixed! I cant get in to see my mechanic until next week. I am getting worried though. It seems like the weather plays a big role in how & when theac wil work. If its hot out - forget it, and also seems like the car is bogged down, kinda like it wants to quit when its hot and i am trying to get the ac to work. Also, the faster i am going the colder it gets??!* geez what could it be? I know it sounds silly but this is what it does. My mechanic has assured me its nothing major like the engine or anything. The temperature also fluctuates when its hot & im trying to use the ac. but never gets hot. Like I said im worried because of the fact that black smoke came out of the A/C vents last week, and nobody including my mechanic has ever seen anyting like this. It smelled like something burned shortly after that- but cant find anything - oh yea and the clicking sound when i press the accelerator started right after that happened. the car only has 40,000 miles on it. H E L P . i take it in to my guy on Tuesday, if i get an asnwer to what it is I will be sure to let you all know. Lorin

Old 06-04-2006, 03:18 PM
Default RE: A/C not better - Should I Call Mitsubishi?

Lorin,
I think I responded to your other post. What you are describing is very difficult to diagnose. In order to do this properly, you should have gauge readings and more details. I wish you luck. If you can provide more details I would be willing to try and help!