Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

MMCS Data Files - Japanese to English

Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2014, 03:53 PM

From that code it looks like you have the JS-02 model and used the User password rather than Master pass. Loading file is the same which I have but have not made it as far as you.

I asked the question in another thread about file regarding suitability for the JS-02 and Valdimir indicated that a DIY file wouldn't work although a paid version is avaiable. I've yet to have any additional info on this. This is probably your boot-up problem.

https://mitsubishiforum.com/forum/mi...h-45951/page8/

jim

Last edited by Benckj; 10-01-2014 at 03:57 PM.
Old 10-02-2014, 04:06 AM

The model number is displayed just below the joystick. Mine does say J-01. Also, the key I used was provided (in post #86) to someone with the 261JM version of of J-01 (requested in post #79 in this thread

The English language file I used was also for a J-01 unit but I am not sure that it is for the 261JM variant.

Unfortunately, this has not worked out so well for me.

I found the way to get the unit to reboot on page 10 of the main thread (post #97) "MENU+INFO makes a reboot". The unit did reboot but an error message along the lines of "update has failed, restarting" appears and the unit continuously cycled with reboots.

I tried reverting to the original LOADING.KWI file that was on the device, with similar result.

After another battery disconnect, it just displays a message in Japanese which I presume is a request for the boot disc - I do not know what else it could be saying.

So only the reverse camera functions at this point. All MMCS audio and nav functionality ceased.

At this point, I can only advise others to proceed with caution. Ensure that you have the correct language file for your particular device.

Old 10-03-2014, 04:32 AM

Amateur.....

Originally Posted by pgs2050
The model number is displayed just below the joystick. Mine does say J-01. Also, the key I used was provided (in post #86) to someone with the 261JM version of of J-01 (requested in post #79 in this thread

The English language file I used was also for a J-01 unit but I am not sure that it is for the 261JM variant.

Unfortunately, this has not worked out so well for me.

I found the way to get the unit to reboot on page 10 of the main thread (post #97) "MENU+INFO makes a reboot". The unit did reboot but an error message along the lines of "update has failed, restarting" appears and the unit continuously cycled with reboots.

I tried reverting to the original LOADING.KWI file that was on the device, with similar result.

After another battery disconnect, it just displays a message in Japanese which I presume is a request for the boot disc - I do not know what else it could be saying.

So only the reverse camera functions at this point. All MMCS audio and nav functionality ceased.

At this point, I can only advise others to proceed with caution. Ensure that you have the correct language file for your particular device.

Old 05-12-2015, 03:22 AM
Old 05-12-2015, 03:32 AM
Old 06-24-2015, 10:30 PM

Thank you very much for all you guys about helping to us. I have some basic questions which I need to be clear before conversion.

I have MMCS J-01 and dont have Data CD. So when my battery dies how can I use my MMCS again? Is all J-01 has similar Data CD or all has different? If all has similar I will be glad to download it if you can share. If all has different than how can I reproduce the CD?

My second question is about english conversion.
I download
engj01-LOADING.KWI
and
xboxhdm.zip
Do I have other files while conversion? Will I need data CD after conversion which I dont have at the moment.
Thanks in advance.

Old 06-24-2015, 11:35 PM

Do we still need HDD remove for english conversion?
I found this on youtube wich is interesting:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NDh_1YqsgPY

And preparing CD's:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3n4ShmJFHT8

What do you think?

Old 07-27-2015, 08:29 PM
Default Conversion files for J-03

Anyone has the conversion files for J-03?

Old 12-30-2015, 02:09 AM

looking for the same appropriate loading files, currently loading.kwi hangs, cant go into fm menu, reverse camera doesnt work as it should, cd works ok. what could be the issue? using modified loading having 261EMv112 and 261JM7 v1.08

Last edited by mwash; 12-30-2015 at 12:04 PM.
Old 12-12-2018, 03:43 PM

Hello Guys

Please i need the MMCS Data Files - Japanese to English for my J-03

Please if you have it . share it

Quick Reply: MMCS Data Files - Japanese to English