Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

need to get my express back on the road

Old 05-31-2010, 04:29 AM
Default need to get my express back on the road

hey guys im new here ive got a 2003 express with the 4g63 carbi unmodded i brought it second hand unfortunatly all the schedaled serviceing was signed off on but never compleated to the piont the oil filter still had the factory rust proofing on it but thats another story, short story long the engine has done 204,000ks and the enigne is stuffed. I have a few questions and different options and have been reserching hevely i know that the 4g63T will fit straight in i just need to find a suitable fuel tank. however i dont want a turbo the van is to light in the rear and apart from my old mitsu scorpian its the only car that a can get wheel spin in three gears so turbo isnt an option. anyway all of this will be linked up to the 3.4inch Lsd diff out an eb falcon with strengthend and lowered suspention for ease of loading.

option 1 I was looking at boreing the origonal engine out to 2.2 working the head boosting compression adding extractors and holly carbi all this came to around the $4000 mark basically taking what i have and working it to the point of no return

1 can i get a super charger to fit the 4g63

option 2 swap the motor out for the 4g64 carbi and bore and work it pretty much same options as one round the same money

2 can i get a supercharger for 4g64

3 can you get a 2.6ltr out of a sigma to mate up with the origonal gearbox in the express with a conversion plate or does the sigma gearbox have remote control options and after that will it fit back in the engine bay without haveing to cut firewalls the reason im asking this question is that a friend has one thats been worked and rebuilt 8,000k's ago the car was writen off by a truck can get the whole car for $300 but unsure at this point if it will work.

thanks for any help you can give me
either post of email
tinwhistlemusic@hotmail.com