Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!

Selling by Youself VS Affiliate Programm

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2010, 09:43 PM
Default Selling by Youself VS Affiliate Programm

Selling by Youself VS Affiliate Programm
If you're enthusiastic about beginning a enterprise, or taking more than one, you encounter a daunting task that carries a amount of risk and excitement not possible in the 'employee' world.
Beginning a self-employed business to the aspect, while holding ordinary employment as your monetary security, is a smart approach of making certain your revenue.
I bought items from sinosells.com and sell them in eBay. I made some money. But it is not enough. One day I noticed that they have an Affiliate Program for all registered members.
Sinosells Affiliate Programm as follow:
1. Register in sinosells.com
2. Get your member recommendation code in your member center, and put the recommendation code to forums and blogs.
3. Visitors click the recommendation links and visit our website. If the visits register in our website with 60 weeks, they will be recognized as your recommendations.
4. When the affiliated member consume something, we make 10% of the order amount as the total money bonus, and 1% of the total points bonus. See the following table for details. 
5. Commission will be added to your member account after manual audition by the administrator, please be patient.
6. You can check your bonus details in My Recommendation area in your member center page.
I earned more money via Sinosells Affiliate Programm than what i made via selling items in eBay.
To make money by selling, you work with youself; to make money via Affiliate Programm, all your Affiliated members will work together with you!