Everything else Good at troubleshooting? Have a non specific issue that doesnt fit into the other categories?? Ask it here!
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

Thinkin about puttin a blitz front bumper on my car would 5oz. fiberglass break easy????

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2008, 11:56 PM
Default RE: Thinkin about puttin a blitz front bumper on my car would 5oz. fiberglass break easy????

I believe his original question was do they break easy, not do we like how they look. Im just saying we shouldnt give him a hard time about getting a body kit, if he likes it then by all means he should get it.

P.S. This is my 1,000th post, I need to get a life lol.

Old 01-23-2008, 05:46 AM
Default RE: Thinkin about puttin a blitz front bumper on my car would 5oz. fiberglass break easy????

thanks wise guy and u know what else **** YOU SEBBA...i know alot about cars and maybe i like the blitz alright ill do whatever the **** i want ok wasnt askin about the blitz i was askin about duraflex ******
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-23-2008, 06:50 AM

i take that back actually im thinkin about just buyin a stock bumper with the money and with the left over money buy a carbon fiber lip for the front do you guys think that a stock bumper with a carbon fiber lip would be better then the blitz bumper???????? thanks guys
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-23-2008, 07:44 AM

Hey man lets try not to start name calling alright, and yes the carbon lip would look awsome on a stock bumper IMO. Ive never been a huge fan of kits either but to each his own right.

Old 01-23-2008, 10:17 AM

I don't like how kits look on the 3g's for some reason..maybe cuz of the drastic body style change...Yes a stock front clip with a carbon lip and maybe some eyebrows would look really sweet on that red car you got man.

Old 01-23-2008, 02:17 PM

yea i think im goin to get a stock bumper with the carbon lip..and i have black heads and tails so i wont need eyebrows and i just got tints and just got a sweet eclipse windshield visor put on it so i think im goin to stay stock with bumpers and stuff and just put other stuff on it and it should look sweet thanks guys
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-23-2008, 02:24 PM

hey it doesnt say on here but is this lip already goin to be black when i buy it or not????

http://www.extremedimensions.com/3407.html

thanks
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-23-2008, 02:43 PM

does anyone know where i can get a duraflex shine flared front lip for under $250...everywhere i can find has like mad shipping prices so if anyone can help me it would be greatly appreciated...thanks
[align=left] [/align]

Old 01-23-2008, 03:46 PM
Banned

That will get DESTROYED. I think lips are a little better... but i can see that getting torn off in a split second. Maybe something that fits the contours of the bumper.

Old 01-23-2008, 06:56 PM

hey guys is vfiber a good material???

Quick Reply: Thinkin about puttin a blitz front bumper on my car would 5oz. fiberglass break easy????