Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Cyber 2 body kit

Search this Thread

Old 06-04-2007, 11:34 AM
Default Cyber 2 body kit

Im interested in buying this body kit for my Galant. Anyone have any experience with it?

[IMG]local://upfiles/12858/BF82F983807440E6B9FBCF8CB8506B55.jpg[/IMG]

Old 06-04-2007, 12:01 PM
Banned
Default RE: Cyber 2 body kit

Bodykits in general... LAME

They crack, expensive to repair.. and expensive to mount. Think about it.. the cost of the kit is about a quarter of the cost. You need it painted and mounted.. and every time you get a road chip or you go over 85mph.. it cracks and spider cracks outwards... congratulations... thats a 3 grand job to fix.

We dont deal with bodykits.

Shoulda bought a honda

Old 06-04-2007, 12:03 PM

ORIGINAL: Sebba

Shoulda bought a honda
I agree with everything you said.... except for the quote... Now now, Sebba, theres no reason to inflict something like THAT on someone.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:17 PM

God they must be horrible, thats why everyone has them. Ive been a mechanic and in paint and body bussiness for a while little boy, you seriously need your attitude adjusted or get laid or something. Every answer you give is negative, Im sure you might think you are awesome because you get to talk trash on a website. If you aint got nothing nice or usefull to say just shut the fock up!!!. It's little pimples like you that make others not wanna come to forums like this.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:24 PM
Banned

Did you or did you not come here for advice?

Ask anyone that has a bodykit on their car and they will tell you how anoying it is hitting everything.

If you know so ****ing much already then why are you here?

I talk from personal experiance.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:29 PM

Well, as far as body kits go, I need to give it to Sebba... They do tend to have a lot of problems... its unnecessary weight and actually does very little for the performance of the vehicle if anything at all. They dont tend to hold up very well, especially the fiberglass ones. Though, the one that you picked at least isnt all that attention getting and stupid. Just be careful with it.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:30 PM

My bad, maybe I took it th ewrong way. Well Im here because you cant never know everything and maybe I can help someone with problems that they can do themselves and not run to th edealer and get raped by th erediculous prices the charge. My bad dude, I didread that you are resident *******. Lol

Old 06-04-2007, 12:34 PM

Thanx Dusty and I want to know from someone that had or has one. I dont want to spend 900 bucks for crap. I know that they dont do crap as for performance, I just dont want to slam my car just to acomplish that low look so that is why I had a body kit in mind, simply for that purpose plust they look good when done right and Im doing the install. I do everything myself.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:36 PM

If I were you I would just put the money into a good set of coilovers. Teins or something of that nature. It will save you from costly body repairs caused by some (and most) body kits, and will improve the ride and handling of your car. But thats just me.

Old 06-04-2007, 12:43 PM

Well see, right now Im in th eprocess of redoing th eentire car. I have 18s but wanted some new ones, so Ibought ADRs 18s with Falken tires, Recara seats, Momo steering wheel and shifter, VIScarbon hood and trunk lid, Im also redoing the entire suspension right now.

Im also looking at JDM heads from a VR4 and JDM tails. I know the heads need Fabrication and have that under controll..lol

Who is that in the picture??

Quick Reply: Cyber 2 body kit