Exterior Talk about your rims, body kits, and other exterior mods here.

Some pics of my spyder

Old 08-23-2004, 01:26 AM
Default Some pics of my spyder

Old 08-23-2004, 02:18 AM
Default RE: Some pics of my spyder

I am now waiting on a front piece its a little late coming from cali to nj but **** happens but I want it because I will be changing my paint job as soon as I get it.

Old 08-24-2004, 07:27 PM

This car would be so cool if we all lived in Mexico!! HAHAHAHA!!!!!!! you are a discrace to ALL eclipse owners!

Old 08-25-2004, 01:13 AM

Well you can say whatever you want it is not gone to hurt my feelings i not realy happy with the graffics myself but some one keyed me and I put them there till i ould affored a paint job, but **** I dont car I have alot of people that love my car and I got my kit tonight so It wont look like that in a few weeks nd it is gone to look better.......so **** happens and sorry I am a upset all mitu owners.

Old 09-06-2004, 03:23 AM

don't sweat him (2.slow) I've seen a lot worse that really are a disgrace to the automotive world in general. I don't see 2.slow puttin up pix of his ride! It's about the love of the car and your own personality. I don't think it looks bad at least you did a temp fix on the scratches instead of letting it rust.

Old 09-07-2004, 03:03 PM

Thanks Madmat thats was very nice of you. I got my front piece in so as soon as I get the whole thing painted again I gone to post the pic...I not realy sweating anyone remarks cause Its my car and i love it.

Old 09-08-2004, 07:20 PM

right on, as long as you like it, thats all that really matters, as long as it doesnt look tooooo bad, hehe, j/k............

Old 09-09-2004, 01:08 AM

Well i no it dont look hot cause it is being worked on and thats what happens at some point

Old 09-21-2004, 11:39 PM

hey yeah dont worry bout that guy, I had a 96 Galant which i did some crazy work too it and either people loved it or hated it... personally i thought it was awesome. I think it looks good and if you ever need new graphics, my friends owns a company, ill see if i can hook ya up, good luck

Old 09-23-2004, 05:02 PM

THank you so much i will put another pic of my front piece on yea mabey i will need graffics after i get it painted dont no if i want them yet ...

Search this Thread
Quick Reply: Some pics of my spyder