98' Mitsubishi Mirage DE coupe 1.5L with manual transmission FOR SALE! CC

Search this Thread

Old 03-11-2023, 06:58 PM
Default 98' Mitsubishi Mirage DE coupe 1.5L with manual transmission FOR SALE! CC

If u really looking for one, look no further! Mines is emaculate condition interior and exterior... You're not going to find another one like this anywhere! Don't believe it come check it out with cash at hand because when you see it ur going to fall in love with it! I don't even know where to start...😄 body never been hit,I have original headlights and after market, by the way I changed them to HID/LED combo! All bulbs are led's now inside and out. 2 sets of taillights original and aftermarket ones, 17in. Aftermarket wheels/w low pro tires, back trunk wing,tinted windows, it was painted 4years ago metallic gray,extra set of carbon fiber look w/led's side view mirror, extra back bumper new still has the wrap when I bought it, quick release steering wheel/ also have original with air bag,wide body fender flares new never installed them, it has alarm only have to fix drivers side has a short to automatic open not working, exhaust completely new,suspension new/w God Speed coilovers, brakes and rotors new,also installed fog lights on front bumper, new clutch, water pump, tune up,new radiator, timing belt new,interior looks completely brand new, all new led's bulb for cluster blue, original seats immaculate, original floor rug seat covers on seats new, new blue mats, over $3,000 on sound system, tweeters and 6in speakers in front Pioneer radio/ Kenwood eq, 6X9 speakers in back.Trunk has 1400 4 channel amp, mono D amp 3400watts!, Skar EVL 10in subwoofer 1,500 watt max, extra batt. for system and capacitor, and zero gauge wiring from front of car to the trunk. The trunk is all sound proof, no rattling cause of sound system! I know that I'm forgetting a few things, but I'm pretty sure u get the picture. The car been in my family for 21years and wasn't used for over ten until the last 2 1/2 years! I'm writing this on 3/11/23....I'm asking $8,000 I'll take no less than 7.5k,that's with everything I mentioned and some extra stuff that I know forgot to mention. Without music system I'll take no less than 5.5k, so don't ask! Alot of sweat and tears went into that little car, and alot of memories. You could see it on my Instagram account/ jayare3792 or Facebook/ Jayare Gonzalez, also email me at jaygon930@gmail.com...

98 Mitsubishi Mirage DE coupe 1.5L with manual transmission! For more pictures contact me at Instagram jayare3792, Facebook Jayare Gonzalez, or email me at jaygon930@gmail.com.