View Poll Results: A poll
HELL YEA
70.59%
Nah it's cool.
29.41%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

Search this Thread

Old 07-06-2006, 05:33 PM
Default Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

What's up guys, I'm new to the forums.... I just wanted to fill everyone in about what took place a few moments ago here at Yonkers Mitsubishi.

A young girl 18 years old walked in with her father.

Took a look at a silver IX MR

Bought it.

She gets in the car and doesn't know how to drive stick.

She wasn't even attractive

!@#!@#!@$!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#

Old 07-06-2006, 05:37 PM
Default RE: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

Let me clarify... it bothers me that ANY 18 year old walk into a dealership and have daddy buy them a $30K plus car...especially if they don't even know how to drive it. Daddy should have bought her the R/A Lancer because he's going to be buying a lot of transmissions for her And WTF, who buys a car without test driving it anyways?

Old 07-06-2006, 05:50 PM
Default RE: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

i know what thats like, i saw a 17ish year old drivin a ferarri a while back, im pretty sure he didnt pay for it

Old 07-06-2006, 06:03 PM

What is a girl going to do with an MR that she can't do with a regular Lancer other than wrecking it since she can't drive a manual transmission.....ARRGHH!!! [:@]

Old 07-06-2006, 06:16 PM

i know, i wish her dad would buy me one, at least i could drive it

Old 07-07-2006, 01:52 AM
Super Moderator

maybe if she was hot it would be ok

Old 07-07-2006, 10:30 AM

ORIGINAL: TheEngineer

maybe if she was hot it would be ok
that's what i was thinking lol!

Old 07-07-2006, 10:36 AM

Maybe he was giving it to her but was really buying it for himself...

"Here sweatheart, since you're having trouble with the stick shift, you drive my automatic Honda and I will drive your car."

Old 07-07-2006, 10:57 AM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: Santa

Maybe he was giving it to her but was really buying it for himself...

"Here sweatheart, since you're having trouble with the stick shift, you drive my automatic Honda and I will drive your car."
haha probably

Old 07-10-2006, 03:23 AM

yea...funny thing about this thread is its the first i opened after coming home from myrtle beach with a friend....we were out cruising the grand strand in his moms 4-runner when we hit a red light and pull up next to these two really hot chicks that couldnt have been any older than 20...and guess what they are driving....a freakin black Evo VIII...after the initial shock of holy **** marry me, it was kinda sad..like goddamn im glad somebodys rich

Quick Reply: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?