View Poll Results: A poll
HELL YEA
70.59%
Nah it's cool.
29.41%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

Search this Thread

Old 08-16-2006, 03:57 PM
Default RE: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

I bought my car off of an 18 year old kid who was trying to install a ghetto ride sound system but couldn't be bothered to do something simple like properly bolt the transmission to the engine. It also had bald tires, (one had a big bubble) bad struts, bad inner tie rod ends, the headliner falling down, you name it. So yeah, seeing kids in sports cars bugs the snot out of me.

Old 08-17-2006, 12:07 AM
Default RE: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

at my school mainly a bunch of rednecks with 4x4's and diesels but the ones who dont have nice cars, i kno a 16 year old girl who has a brand new cobalt SS and another chick with an 06 GT, it makes me sad...

Old 08-17-2006, 02:09 PM

Unless it's the supercharged version of the SS Cobalt it's no fun. The less HP and TQ from the S/C SS Cobalt compares almost identically to the SRT4- surprisingly, because the numbers are quite different. 230HP/250TQ for SRT4 and 205HP/200TQ for Cobalt SS s/c. Both are running a 14.4 1/4 mile. SRT4 0-60 is 6.0 sec, Cobalt is 6.1 0-60. Turbo lag???? Enough rambling on my part though

Old 08-17-2006, 08:37 PM

in the last city i lived in it was common to see teenage girls and guys drivin Lexus, BMW, infinitis...i saw kids driving corvettes twice, one time a kid rolled up next to me in a turbo porsche (maybe a 911, wasnt positive) and wanted to race me (yeah right)....one day i saw a kid driving a new Infiniti Q45 with 20 inch spinners, saw a kid at the car wash probably 17 driving a new Range Rover with 24 inch chrome wheels, numerous kids drove Escalades...yeah, i ****in hated living there, and the whole 4 and a half years i lived there i only saw ONE Evo, driven by a 40-50 year old. oh, and mustangs. those were absolutely everywhere.

Old 08-17-2006, 11:44 PM

damn!! did you live in Beverly hills or something?!?

Old 08-18-2006, 01:03 AM

no, this city called "the woodlands" texas...its like 30 minutes north of houston and no one thinks their crap stinks. glad im in colorado now, where i see tons of mitsubishis and evos every day

Old 09-26-2006, 04:02 AM

nah.. i dont mind if she driving a hot ride... it just mean we have something in common we like cool cars.. but or maybe she can just ride me[sm=bounceybounce.gif]

Old 10-01-2006, 02:13 PM

Hell yea it bugs me. I'd be lucky if I could get my hands on an old (and I mean like'93) eclipse. How is it that someone can get that kinda car, completely clueless on how to drive it? Was she blond or sumthing? (heheh, I can say that, I'm blond.)

Old 10-06-2006, 05:26 PM

ORIGINAL: YonkersMitsuJoe

What's up guys, I'm new to the forums.... I just wanted to fill everyone in about what took place a few moments ago here at Yonkers Mitsubishi.

A young girl 18 years old walked in with her father.

Took a look at a silver IX MR

Bought it.

She gets in the car and doesn't know how to drive stick.

She wasn't even attractive

!@#!@#!@$!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#!@#
Haha, I wouldn't mind seeing that. it would give me quite a chuckle...

Old 10-11-2006, 10:34 AM

I'm not sexist, I just I hate when people in general have "Daddy" buy them a bad *** car that they really shouldnt have(she couldnt even drive stick) [:'(] someone is going to die[sm=badidea.gif]

Quick Reply: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?