View Poll Results: A poll
HELL YEA
70.59%
Nah it's cool.
29.41%
Voters: 34. You may not vote on this poll

Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 11:25 AM
Default RE: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

If she can drive it, then why not?

It doesn't bother me seeing a sexy girl driving a sexy car...

now if she is fat and ugly, but driving a sexy car...her dad might be rich

Old 10-12-2006, 10:00 PM
Default RE: Does it bother you when you see girls like this driving very nice cars?

yeah it sucks a spoiled lil' rich brat got a car like that but I work at a dealership in sales and it's a sale none the less, no matter who the car is for and how it's paid for..it goes up on the board..just hope she appreciates it

Old 11-07-2006, 07:33 PM

Haha looking at this thread I wonder how many people truly hated me during city driving when I first got my manual Mirage lol I only stalled twice, but both times at intersections[:@] Oh well, you have to learn somewhere right? Not to many of the rich kids in cars they didn't buy around here. Best I can think of a junior at my school was given a brand new Cobalt for her first car.

Old 11-09-2006, 07:42 AM

Yeah, don't even get me started here. My buddy tommy's integra beat this rich kid's corvette, so he went and had daddy get him a 150 wet shot of nitrous. But I guess that's not all he's doing, because he still won't race tommy again, lol. But those kids **** me the @#$% off. Because they don't give a $$#T about the vehicle. One kid here has been given 6 cars so far, and he's 18, and he is constantelly complaining cuz he wants a new one after he messes up the one before. I was given my first car at 16, I won't lie. It was a 1990 mercury topaz that had been sitting in our yard for about a year with 330,000 miles on it. My next car I bought, and am paying buko money on payments and insurance. I'm the only one on the title, and insurance. I'm 18, working two jobs, and don't even have the money to fix the clutch now that it's out. I'm broke, and my family's broke. These kids need to learn what it's like to actually have to work for once in their life. It's just dumb how these parents don't realize that. I don't blame it on the kids, I blame it on their parents. [:@]

Old 11-09-2006, 11:27 AM
Super Moderator

Tru Dat

I was given my first two cars. The first was a 1989 full size chevy blazer (head gasket went) so we donated it. the second was a 1989 civic hatch. Then from there on ive bought all my cars. And on all of them ive always paid the insurance on them.