first car

Search this Thread

Old 09-16-2007, 07:45 PM
Default RE: first car

Ya i think i may just buy the GST , like you said Sebba its my damn money. I get where your comming from to AlZuben but my parents did by my older sisters whole car far her and hers was 10k, mine will be under half that and i have to buy it myself. If they want any say in it then they can help me out a little sence they bought her whole damn car.

Old 09-16-2007, 07:53 PM

now your talkin....fend for yourself...if u got the mony you can buy what ever you want for the price...hell if u had enough you can get Emonz EVO 9 from him for 20k lol he did a turbo and pushin abt 400 HP

Old 09-16-2007, 08:07 PM

ORIGINAL: GodOfHell

Ya i think i may just buy the GST , like you said Sebba its my damn money. I get where your comming from to AlZuben but my parents did by my older sisters whole car far her and hers was 10k, mine will be under half that and i have to buy it myself. If they want any say in it then they can help me out a little sence they bought her whole damn car.
ah yes, the old parent's showing favoritism to daughter argument. Well, I would say you have a good point there...but passive/agressive response...ie buying the car you want doesn't solve the greater problem...it only exacerbates it.

So, let me guess, daughter got good grades, never got in trouble, did what mommy and daddy told her to?

This is a pretty common and disfunctional problem in most families. Daughters get away with everything and mom and dad think they are perfect angels. Well, it isn't true, they are just better manipulators at that age.

So, explain to them that your behavior is normal for a young male your age....and they shouldn't be comparing you to her and they should understand that biologically you are different....and it is natural for you to play with fire, vandalize and generally be a wild beast. The problem is society's refusal to accept the innate behavior of young males and attempting to neuter them. This generally leads to more rebellion against authority...and prolongs the problem as opposed to bringing you into alignment with the types of behavior they wish you would exhibit.

Then explain to them that it is all their fault because they placed unrealistic expectations on you....and that you have been emotionally disenfranchised because they have shown undue favoritism towards sis....and ignored...or never saw her michief making because she always stayed behind the scenes and got others to do her dirty work for her.

And the only way they can make things right is to buy you a $15,ooo car....and they can be angry about it all they want...but if they don't do it, they'll just have to accept further responsibility down the road for your increased resentment.

....and then buy the car they wanted you to buy anyways...just to pile on the guilt!

Old 09-16-2007, 08:11 PM

Al all i got to say is HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Old 09-16-2007, 08:13 PM

I know the drill.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:14 PM

that was funny as hell

Old 09-16-2007, 08:18 PM

it might not work....but I guarantee neither of them will get any sleep. Oh, your father might try....but your mother will fret and fuss and keep that poor man up all hours of the night.

Old 09-16-2007, 08:41 PM

this is how my dad is...my brother got an 11 thousand dollar car and my dad wont let me buy a 3500 dollar DSM....my dad really is a tool shed though...you can say hes a provider and all this good **** yet he takes money from my account if my mom doesnt give him enough for the bills...hes says he has no money when he has 3 trucks, a 70 in. flatscreen, a boat, and we have a pretty big house.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:22 PM

hmmm...sounds like he's pretty fiscally irresponsible. But he does put a roof over your head, feed you, cloth you, yada yada. I think he has a point that you can help out financially, et al.
I suggest when christmas comes around, you tell him he already got his present.

Old 09-16-2007, 09:35 PM

sell a truck and buy an evo

Quick Reply: first car