Help with contact

Search this Thread

Old 09-20-2006, 11:34 PM
Default Help with contact

Long time no see everyone! Ok here's the deal... if anyone has even the slightest idea as to how I could get in contact with a mitsubishi corperation, I'd be very grateful. I had a crazy idea for a new vehicle, and I wanna make the proposal. I kno, you really don't care about what I might have thought of, but I still wanna at least try. Any help would be grately appreciated. Thanx for at least reading.

~*The Key to life fits a Mits*~

Old 09-21-2006, 02:15 AM
Default RE: Help with contact

i believe mitsu head quarters is in ohio...not sure though. anyhow if they turn you down try every car company you can couse the cars on todays market could deffinately use some improvement....i wish you the best of luck!

Old 09-21-2006, 11:43 AM
Super Moderator

hope this helps http://www.mitsubishicars.com/MMNA/jsp/company/index.do

Old 09-25-2006, 09:13 PM

I admit, most cars on the streets today really need help. But the main thing with Mits on ths one is (aside from the fact that I'm a triple-diamond person) the design I came up with was based on the eclipse. I was lookin at a nice little gsx a while back and when I looked at it from a certain angle, an idea kicked me in the head. Ever since, I've been building off of it, and making everything work. I just need the eclipse to make it possible. It's so crazy, it just might work...

Old 09-25-2006, 09:15 PM

As for the link from the engineer, that was a big help, and I thank you greatly.
Domo arigatoo.

Old 09-26-2006, 12:23 AM

actually im kinda interested in what this looks like, do you have any sketches drawn up for it yet? if so, can you post them.

Old 09-26-2006, 01:22 AM

that may not be a good idea. unless he has them copy righted.

Old 10-01-2006, 02:06 PM

That's what I'm thinkin, if I don't have the sketches protected, anyone could just take them off the site and sell them. I don't even really care if Mitsubishi agreesto make a whole line of these, I just want to be able to have at least one of my ideas carried out in my name. However, as soon as I get in contact with them, and things are settles, I will most likely post the sketches. So the Mitsubishi enthusiasts can get a look at the new potential before the rest of the world. Thanks a lot guys!

~*The key to life fits a Mits*~

Old 10-01-2006, 02:58 PM

I would get something patented or copywrited prior to bringing to Mitsu...they have a lot of lawyers and not a lot of creativity in their US market designs....so I'd be very cautious- with any auto company, not just Mitsu. If you walk in and hand them a pic as a proposal, I'd be willing to bet they could find a way to use it without your approval. I personally would contact an attorney if you are serious about seeing this through.

Old 11-07-2006, 08:41 PM

Yea, I suppose that would be a good idea. However, I'm only 17. If I try getting an attourney in something like this, they'll hand me a piece of candy and send me home. I'm gonna try and get a patent on it. I'm just not too familiar with the process. Well, I'll look into it. Hopefully people will be seein my design before 2010. Thanks for the support everyone!

Quick Reply: Help with contact