i need help

Search this Thread

Old 08-22-2004, 04:17 PM
Default i need help

Hey guys,
I was wondering if you could help me with a prob im having. Im gettn my license really soon and i love the Evo and the EvoVIII, but my buddy also got me into the Subaru WRX STi, i love the evo but i sorta like the sti too, i was wondering what you have to say about them. Also what do evo's and evo VIII go for price range and what they look like on insurance im sure not good. You input would be greatly apreshiated. I herd something something about motors/clutches blowing or something like that help would be good to. i was thinking going to my local mits dealer what should i ask do stuff like that well thanks

Old 08-23-2004, 10:43 AM
Default RE: i need help

your 15? and can afford an evo VIII and the insurance on it? well if that is so, go for it... evo all the way. you can look up evo prices on mitsu's website.

Old 08-23-2004, 01:44 PM

WildWest,
I dont think i mentioned im 17 i will be 18 in july. My mom made me wait for ever 2 get my permit. I'm gettn my license on 1-6-05, so i still have a while. And i will be paying for it and insurance because my cuz landed me a job @ HomeDepot which im pretty much garenteed a job there cuz he works there and ill have 1yr of technicol training in carpendry so ill be set ill be making atleast 5oo a week doesnt seem like a lot but good enought 4 me.

Any more suggestions???? would be greatly apreshiated

Old 08-23-2004, 03:16 PM

well then money doesnt seem to be a prob... sorry, but we had a couple of kids come on a couple of weeks back who said that when they turn 16 their parents would give them up to a 50K spending limit on their car... But if you are earning it the hard way, more power to ya. So about those cars... the only down fall to the evo is that they are the "in" car at the moment... but aside from that... it is a ***** to the wall speed demon. with a few easy upgrades it would be a great straight line or road course car.

Let us know what u decide

Old 08-23-2004, 09:30 PM

Wild West
Thats 4 the imput ya i hate ppl who get there mommys and daddy's to buy them cars and **** like that. There spoiled and they always will be its sad, i seen a page on cardomain.com where this 16yr old's daddy bought him a 2002 Hummer H1 and the kid put tv's and **** in it. OMG how spoiled can u be and if u get a hummer you dont put tv's and crap liek that in it its 4 offroadn, a Winch Lift Kit and Super Swamper and your set OMG i hate ppl like that. Buts its ok it was my falt that i didnt put that im not a spoiled brat in it lol. Are the Evo's worth it or should i get something a little slower cuz i never raced or anythign liek that i was thinking of the Acura Rsx Type-S let me know what u think

2 Fast 4 U

Old 08-23-2004, 09:37 PM

16 + evo + male + turbo + sports car = parents better be makin $100,000 apiece, a year

Old 08-23-2004, 11:07 PM

RSX's aren't that fast, but they look good though, pretty much no Honda is really fast unless you have a ton of money to stick into it. If you want speed go with the EVO or the STI.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:36 PM

k, im a die hard mitsu fan, and i love the evo, but the sti, overall buy is the better one, no offence to anyone, but a buddie of mine had one, couple small mods, but the thing hauled ***, and the only reason i bring this up is because it was cheeper on insurance than anyother turbo sports car he wanted. the roll cage in it also saved his life and the drivers life. just keep that kinda thing in mind if your gonna be doin "crazy ****" in it.

Old 08-30-2004, 10:38 PM

k, sorry, not any other turbo, should read any other turbo with that amount of horsepower.

Old 09-02-2004, 11:10 PM

I'm still goin evo rs and keep it stock till you can handle it.

Quick Reply: i need help