Mitsubishi Classics for old Mitsubishi owners

Search this Thread

Old 03-26-2010, 04:47 AM
Default Mitsubishi Classics for old Mitsubishi owners

Hey and greetings from Finland,

We have just founded a new international community for classic Mitsubishi owners.

If interested, just visit URL www.mitsubishiclassics.com. I'm sorry if this is at wrong area, I didn't find any board for Mitsubishi links.

Miikka

Old 03-29-2010, 09:29 AM

Thanks for the link and welcome to the community. The site is very young i guess, when did it launched? its not that visible in the search engines, it doesn't have its page rank and even alexa ranking but anyway thanks for the link i just hope that there would be a lot of mitsu enthusiasts to join.

Old 03-30-2010, 04:16 AM

Originally Posted by juriskardowski
Thanks for the link and welcome to the community. The site is very young i guess, when did it launched? its not that visible in the search engines, it doesn't have its page rank and even alexa ranking but anyway thanks for the link i just hope that there would be a lot of mitsu enthusiasts to join.
Thanks mate. Site was founded about a week ago, so you're right, it's young. Google now finds the page, but it hasn't any kind of page ranks yet. It takes some time before it's visible in other search engines and crawlers

Old 04-05-2010, 09:24 AM

Originally Posted by miikka
Thanks mate. Site was founded about a week ago, so you're right, it's young. Google now finds the page, but it hasn't any kind of page ranks yet. It takes some time before it's visible in other search engines and crawlers
oh yeah, no prob, i'm also hoping that more and more mitsu enthusiasts will find the site, don't worry, i myself will also promote your site.