2.78%
Horrid!
5.56%
Voters: 36. You may not vote on this poll

Rate My Car Please

Search this Thread

Old 10-11-2006, 07:16 PM
Default RE: Rate My Car Please

all opinions are appreciated! good or bad...

Old 10-11-2006, 07:49 PM
Banned

dude... you seen those Work Emotion rims? They would look gorgeous on your car...

Old 10-11-2006, 08:41 PM
Super Moderator

ORIGINAL: estraw

ORIGINAL: Lil Evo

The Good:
-Nice blend of performance and exterior mods
-Nice audio set up
-Very nice rims

The Bad:
-It's a red eclipse........never been a fan of those, just don't look right in that shade of red
-A little more rice than I like

The Horribly Ugly:
-Not diggin the headlights
-That wing is extra weight, does nothing for traction, and simply screams "Pull me over!".........that and it's really ugly
does nothing for traction?? how about has the opposite than desired effect, fwd car with a wing, wind pushin down on back of car = more drag and less weight on the front wheels which are the ones that need it most
Sorry but I would have to disagree here. I had a spoiler on my Sentra and the back wheels where the ones that needed it not the fronts. Sure the fronts drive the car BUT they also have the weight of the engine resting on them already holding them down. Besides when have you EVER seen a FWDS car pop a wheelie? Now that all you have is a pair of wheels in the back (Meaning that there isn't even a rear diff to hold the back down at all anymore) the extra downforce DOES help stabilize the back side. Don't believe me? Try driving through the hills of WV with no spoiler and semis going both directions at around 70-80 MPH. Then put the spoiler on and TRY telling me there's no difference. Not only that but I doubt I would have been able to do 120 MPH down I-95 with the pouring rain in FL without that spoiler.

I still haven't seen ANY info on where or when all that work was done to the car though... I'm guessing it was bought that way...

Old 10-11-2006, 08:44 PM
Banned

No he explains it all some place in here. He has contacts the lucky bastard

Old 10-11-2006, 09:31 PM
Super Moderator

I stand corrected it is explained in there but with all the posts I missed it. And that is the reason I won't get sponsored. I'm not havin ANYONE do anything to MY car. I'll do it all myself thanks.

Old 10-11-2006, 09:34 PM
Banned

Well at least they will take care of you... and it looks like they took good care of him.

Old 10-11-2006, 10:22 PM

yea they deffinately did a good job. personaly the only thing i dislike about the whole car is the trunck(i dont like subs and big *** amps) and the interior is a bit to much red for me.

Old 10-12-2006, 11:41 AM

Go 420a power, I am iffy on the wing, I can't I love or hate it. I am for the color though. I love the red. The interior is pretty freaking sweat also, the custom seats are sweet as hell.

Old 10-12-2006, 10:15 PM

GS-T wing (like mine) is a must on that car..lose the headlights at least the chrome lookin part..it stands out on red too much..get a different body kit..wheels with fatter spokes would look better....there's A LOT if red on that car, just break it up a little on the exterior...But it looks decent man.
I'd love to hear your stereo some time..I've got like $5,000 into my stereo LOL..Good investment I know LOL

Old 10-13-2006, 06:30 AM
Banned

i think the black face oens will look better personally

Quick Reply: Rate My Car Please